Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

Hi

Word of Power 1 Class tome on Zoroth is shown as 50% complete when it has actually been finished. Fomelo reported half the progress that game did while I was working on it.

Grateful if you could have a look at it for me. Thx

Hold this.
Tome that was saying finished is now saying 50%.

Can anyone confirm what is going on?
Good job I did not delete it when it said completed

Last edited:
I'll look at it.

It's probably from a calculation change that I need to copy to fomelo.

Just reporting a minor cosmetic bug. It looks like the leg slot is flagged as "feet" and the feet slot labeled as nothing, and now for pics that better illustrate.

4FM55.jpg
zvOBl.jpg
9ExRP.jpg

That was quick, but now I notice the ammo slot is flagged as All instead of Ammo, not sure if that was an intended change or not though.

That was quick, but now I notice the ammo slot is flagged as All instead of Ammo, not sure if that was an intended change or not though.

No, that was an error.

I changed the routine today from a bunch of if statements to a loop and made a goof.

what about listing total xp earned? It would be an interesting
comparison and it would make it a little easier to track your progress, your favorite xp zones,tome length and probably more.

what about listing total xp earned? It would be an interesting
comparison and it would make it a little easier to track your progress, your favorite xp zones,tome length and probably more.

I'd have to check on whether that would be something we can share.

Wold said no to me when I asked something almost the same, so I feel confident in saying "no, that's not going to be made public information".

Holy shit wow year old bump that everyone hates! BBUUUUTTTT....I'd love to see above listed:

Murk/Refugee spells Added to spell llist. imo anything not bought from a vendor( Yes i know refugee is bought by a vendor, but not untill after a kazillion quests) or player spell wise should be added since it takes some semblance of work to get

i think they ahve to be added manually was the problem given when this was brought up in the past

also: Spell: Celestial Shield

can we put our own custom backgrounds and mp3's on our fomelo pages because i need juicy j to rap me into ascension

Yeah right now, it looks for spells starting with "Archaic:", "Runic:", "Ritual:", "Relic:", and "Ancient:" and adds them to your spell list. I could easily add "Conduit:" (murk/refuge ports) but all of the Murk/Refuge spells would have to be added by hand and seem to be changing names a lot.

The main the is, the current Spells pulldown is becoming too small for characters like Zorlon and Wealwawn who have both ancients, 5 relics, archaic, ritual, and 2 runics; it starts either overflowing onto the background or adding ugly scroll bars. What I really liked what the Spell Book display from Dynelo (http://shardsofdalaya.com/dwright) but that would involve a huge UI overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom