Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

If triggered casting = true apply to combat procs would be hella cool so we can see just how much its increasing it
Damage reduction cap scales with the tome and your current worn reduction

I was wondering what the heck you were talking about with triggered casting = true blah blah.

I'd rather have items on fomelo just list the item's stats. If that tome changed the numbers on proc chance, then it would only make sense to include Bard AA and gnome racial bonuses as well. And then you'd have to double check a bunch of crap if you were just trying to figure out how good the actual item is.

Also while I mention it ever since putting proc chances on fomelo I've wondered if the chance on weapons should be scaled for delay? I.e. proc chance per second rather than per round of swings. Would make it easier to compare different weapons, but something or other I can't remember why I didn't do that in the first place other than being less literal.

Last edited:
Also while I mention it ever since putting proc chances on fomelo I've wondered if the chance on weapons should be scaled for delay? I.e. proc chance per second rather than per round of swings.
I'm against this. Leave it as is. Unless, of course, you actually have it as chance or proc per round of swings as opposed to, say, actual swings. Then I'd be all sorts of confused what your base for "swings per round" is or whether you can proc on a double (or triple) attack.

Double/triple/etc attack swings can't proc, just the first swing in a round (per hand, of course). Makes mentioning it accurately kind of awkward :|

If it were scaled to delay it would make it much clearer that the basic proc chance is 1% per second of delay and also much clearer when something is higher than that.

Basically just don't trust most players to realize that a 20 delay weapon with a 2% listed chance and a 75 delay weapon with a 7.5% listed chance are equal as far as proc rate goes. Kind of left up to players to do the division in their head as-is.

Last edited:
Well, then you have players confused by haste effects. Proc per attack round seems like just as good a choice. Of course, if you feel like changing it, have at it!

Back
Top Bottom