Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

Nwaij

Dalayan Pious Diety
First of all, yay for fomelo finally showing tomes!

But there are a few things I'd like to see added/fixed there:

Focus effects:
  • Make Rank VIII focus effects and higher elemental focus effects propperly add up with their lesser counterparts, only displaying the highest ammount (and best in exact numbers)
  • Display what Controll Enchantment actually does

Spells: display various nodrop spells, namely:
  • Shout of Agony
  • Spells from Refuge
  • Spells from The Murk
  • Taraztu's Healing Flame
  • Taraztu's Infernal Trap
  • Thaz mez

Also display innate slow focus for those shamans who did the quest somewhere.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
First of all, yay for fomelo finally showing tomes!

But there are a few things I'd like to see added/fixed there:

Focus effects:
  • Make Rank VIII focus effects and higher elemental focus effects propperly add up with their lesser counterparts, only displaying the highest ammount (and best in exact numbers)
  • Display what Controll Enchantment actually does

Spells: display various nodrop spells, namely:
  • Shout of Agony
  • Spells from Refuge
  • Spells from The Murk
  • Taraztu's Healing Flame
  • Taraztu's Infernal Trap
  • Thaz mez

Also display innate slow focus for those shamans who did the quest somewhere.

Thanks for listening.

If I do this, what will you do for me?

More of a bug report, but emberflow tomes do not show as in-progress. Also after awhile I think the tome view is going to become very cluttered and it might be good to have in progress tomes in their own window.

If I do this, what will you do for me?

I will spread the word how awesome you are and what a nice tool fomelo is!

EDIT: Tome progress seems to be bugged in general, apparently fomelo does not recognize any progress made till a tome gets reactivated.

I will spread the word how awesome you are and what a nice tool fomelo is!

Ugh. So people will come to me with even MORE requests? How does that help me at all?

Man, I bet you couldn't sell ice in the desert!

EDIT: Tome progress seems to be bugged in general, apparently fomelo does not recognize any progress made till a tome gets reactivated.

It's not Fomelo. It's how the tome exp is being updated in game. Nothing I can do about it on fomelo's side. But we're looking at it in the game code.

Okay change to bug report it isn't showing the emberflow tome I am currently working on on both manguadi and baxle, but it does show one I used to be working on.

Oh, another bug report: Runic: Persistent Trauma got replaced by Runic: Intensify. Fomelo still shows Runic: Persistent Trauma.

It's not Fomelo. It's how the tome exp is being updated in game. Nothing I can do about it on fomelo's side. But we're looking at it in the game code.

Duuur. Well, someone on staff pointed out my mistake. It IS my error. Seems there's a couple more fields used for current codex that I didn't notice.

Work is in progress to update fomelo for them.

Oh, another bug report: Runic: Persistent Trauma got replaced by Runic: Intensify. Fomelo still shows Runic: Persistent Trauma.

Ok. Thanks.

This should be fixed now. I hardcoded it for fomelo now, but I need to update the spells.us file for the name to do it correctly.

Last edited:
Otcho said:
We get runics which would atleast help our fomelo epeen and top 5 comparisons
also shout of agony

Can you tell me a few runic spells hybrids get? Current I've got fomelo set to display any spell names starting with ancient, runic, relic, etc.

Also, what's your hybrid's char name that has runics?

Edit: I took the class check out of fomelo, so if you *have* runics, it should have a spell tab. But I can't test it atm because I don't know of any hybrids with runics.

Thade said:
Kowuf has one.

Tested and showing now. Hybrids have a spell tab.

For the other spells, I have to hardcode them into the check, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Can you tell me a few runic spells hybrids get? Current I've got fomelo set to display any spell names starting with ancient, runic, relic, etc.

Also, what's your hybrid's char name that has runics?

Edit: I took the class check out of fomelo, so if you *have* runics, it should have a spell tab. But I can't test it atm because I don't know of any hybrids with runics.

Kowuf has one.

More of a bug report, but emberflow tomes do not show as in-progress. Also after awhile I think the tome view is going to become very cluttered and it might be good to have in progress tomes in their own window.

Emberflow tomes? Do they show up at all or just showing without a percent?

Emberflow tomes? Do they show up at all or just showing without a percent?

Yes they do show up as completed on other characters, as do other completed emberflow tomes, it's just that my two currently in progress emberflow tomes are not listed at all.

Yes they do show up as completed on other characters, as do other completed emberflow tomes, it's just that my two currently in progress emberflow tomes are not listed at all.

Which two tomes are they? and what percent are they complete?

Back
Top Bottom