Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

Advanced foe management 97% on baxle
Treatise on Armor Optimization 61% on manguadi

Checking into this. Thanks.

Edit: fixed. I wasn't including the active tome in the query to list the user's tomes. This only happened if you started a tome and never deactivated it. Yeah, kind of a large bug.

Last edited:
Checking into this. Thanks.

Edit: fixed. I wasn't including the active tome in the query to list the user's tomes. This only happened if you started a tome and never deactivated it. Yeah, kind of a large bug.

Thank you!

do we really need an in progress tab for tomes?

could probably just get rid of it and make it look less cluttered.

anyway, good work updating fomelo, was well overdue and looks nice.

do we really need an in progress tab for tomes?

could probably just get rid of it and make it look less cluttered.

anyway, good work updating fomelo, was well overdue and looks nice.

It's not really a tab. That's just a count.

I'm not really sure what you mean though. Do you mean the percent in front of the tomes, or the count of in progress tomes? I think the percent is definitely needed. The count doesn't do much to make it look cluttered to me.

Thanks btw.

Last edited:
Something odd going on with % reported on Tomes. 1 of my toons shows everything correctly, the other 2 who are into thier first tome, will not show the % of the tome completed. (one of them being more then half way throw).

Something odd going on with % reported on Tomes. 1 of my toons shows everything correctly, the other 2 who are into thier first tome, will not show the % of the tome completed. (one of them being more then half way throw).

Can you give me some details?

Which toons, what are they showing for which codexes, and what are the correct numbers that should be showing?

Edit: just fixed a bug that might have been it. If no tomes had been completed yet, it wasn't showing any in progress. Blame the fact that I was working on it late last night.

Last edited:
<3 for Fomelo.

This might not even be possible, but I think it would be awesome if Fomelo could list some of the more interesting things our characters have accomplished.

For instance:

* Number of quests completed
* Various factions and current alignments
* Toon's birthday
* Number of dragons/orcs/giants/etc slain by toon

Again, I have no idea if it's possible to access stuff like that with Fomelo, but it's all accessible from within the game, which means it's all stored in the database somewhere or other.

I think it would be a lot of fun to be able to see stuff like that on our profiles :)

You can access number of dragons slain?

Well, maybe not "access it" but it's surely accounted for. Your deaths are tracked, various kills are tracked (see house trophies), I would think actually that every kill and faction hit you've taken are kept in the database.

Well, maybe not "access it" but it's surely accounted for. Your deaths are tracked, various kills are tracked (see house trophies), I would think actually that every kill and faction hit you've taken are kept in the database.

Every kill is not tracked in that much detail. Names are tracked, I think, but # of dragons I don't believe is tracked. If you kill a dragon, it bumps your faction down. Faction is stored, obviously, but not everything that goes into it.

Is it possible to have 1h blunt mods displayed under the "Skill Mods" section in fomelo? Due to how this skill is coded in game, they are not displayed on items; I know this cannot be changed. It would be fantastic if fomelo could display this type of mod, instead of having to cast identify on every item to see if it contains +1h blunt.

Examples are, Amice of Brutal Apathy (shoulders, +10), Fearless (legs, +8) Fomelo hikage.

Is it possible to have 1h blunt mods displayed under the "Skill Mods" section in fomelo? Due to how this skill is coded in game, they are not displayed on items; I know this cannot be changed. It would be fantastic if fomelo could display this type of mod, instead of having to cast identify on every item to see if it contains +1h blunt.

Examples are, Amice of Brutal Apathy (shoulders, +10), Fearless (legs, +8) Fomelo hikage.

Do you mean with the Ferocity V effect on the amice? I can add Ferocity V to the page there somewhere.

Crunchy, 1 Handed Blunt skill mods aren't displayed on items in game due to how the coding was designed. They exist, the mod itself works, but it's impossible to show the information on the item inspect because Verant was insane with how they wrote code.

The only way players on SoD know if an item has a 1h blunt mod, is to cast identify on lore items. If the developer who made the item was kind enough, they should have written in "1 Hand Blunt +x" for the item lore, so you will know, through identify, that the item contains the mod, and it's value.

I would like to see Fomelo be able to properly display these 1h blunt "hidden mods."

Here is what seems like a super easy workaround to this, though it comes at a slight penalty to immersion.

Rename all items with +1HB skill so that they have the phrase +x1HB on the end of the name.

Here is what seems like a super easy workaround to this, though it comes at a slight penalty to immersion.

Rename all items with +1HB skill so that they have the phrase +x1HB on the end of the name.

I was thinking about something like this, because it's unfortunate to find out a no drop item has the mod, only after it's been looted. However I don't think FEARLESS 81HB sounds like an awesome pair of pants. An asterisk, or other simple character, added to the end of the item name would indicate to players that a 1hb mod /exists/ on the item, to assist in making an informed decision in the no drop looting situation. Then the actual value could be determined by identify once it's been looted. Right now there's not a lot of items with the mod in game (that I know of,) so it's not a major issue.

However, the point of all this is to see if it's possible to have these hidden 1hb mods displayed in fomelo, just like every other skill mod is.

Back
Top Bottom