Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

I am pretty sure there is a limit to how long item names can be, although I don't know what it is.

pretty sure it wouldnt be an issue, because GM toy items like "Vartenaal's brutal pie of massive slaughter and whisky-back rubs" exist and they have long names. if it does have a limit, im sure it's 255 chars.

64 char actually. The reason? Hell if I know. 255 would have made alot more sense.

Probably because the original devs who first wrote EQ said to themselves "64 characters should be enough for anybody!"

;P

Ive completed infection mastery 1 and recently started on 2 but fomelo is showing me at .25 percent on 1 / Ive tried reopening 1 and opening 2 and it still doesn't show correctly.

Ive completed infection mastery 1 and recently started on 2 but fomelo is showing me at .25 percent on 1 / Ive tried reopening 1 and opening 2 and it still doesn't show correctly.

What's your character's name?

It was a typo on the second tome. They both were marked as "Tome of Infection Mastery I" in the database.

It's showing correctly now.

Last edited:
I want to be able to customize my fomelo page with animated gifs and music clips and pictures of shiny vampires plzkthx.

I want to be able to customize my fomelo page with animated gifs and music clips and pictures of shiny vampires plzkthx.

Of course you do. I Knew you and temellin were friends because of your shared love of Twilight.

PS. Temellin is a flamer.

Temellin has sent you a Friendelo invite. Click here to accept his request.

How did you and Temellin meet? (Slaying Dragons, Training N00bs, SK versus Paladin thread, other)

Friendelo Status: Regaining Mana!

I've noticed a few times that for the diety spec bonus, fomelo and information in game do not always match up-- When I /cm stats hikage, the server tells me I have a 16% diety bonus, however fomelo reports me at 15%. This also happened a while back when I reached 11% in game, fomelo would report me at 10%. This seems to only occur when you are just over the threshold for a 1% increase, fomelo lags behind a bit. Once I get a few more alignment hits, but not to the next percentile increase, fomelo and /cm stats will sync up again.

in need of assistance

whenever i try to log on to SoD my char screen says "load [0 warrior]" as my char name and says that i am in the eternal well. what does this mean? much appreciate anyones assistance.

whenever i try to log on to SoD my char screen says "load [0 warrior]" as my char name and says that i am in the eternal well. what does this mean? much appreciate anyones assistance.

I'm sorry, but I've got no idea how to add your request to Fomelo.

I've noticed a few times that for the diety spec bonus, fomelo and information in game do not always match up-- When I /cm stats hikage, the server tells me I have a 16% diety bonus, however fomelo reports me at 15%. This also happened a while back when I reached 11% in game, fomelo would report me at 10%. This seems to only occur when you are just over the threshold for a 1% increase, fomelo lags behind a bit. Once I get a few more alignment hits, but not to the next percentile increase, fomelo and /cm stats will sync up again.

I'm not sure what would cause that. Either the profile doesn't get updated on every kill, or fomelo is using an int somewhere where it needs a float. I'll look at it.

I recently finished Codex #1 and while fomelo says it's complete, it doesn't show it listed. Not sure if it's only intended to show once you have completed all 5 or not.

Fomelo is Grej

Yeah that's my bad that I started it, but even before I had bought the second Codex it was not showing as completed Tome 1

This is mad grave digging but it would own to get the other new spells attached to the parser. Also eternal charm is still showing up as 5 more ft than it should.

Clr: Summon murk beads
Sk: Sublimate soul
Dru: Earthshapers behest
Mage: Summon spectral silk's and gruplok attuning rod
Wiz: Arcane Acuity
Nec: Scent of the murk
Enc: Suffocating brand
Shm: Form of the riverkeeper
Ranger: Exposure
Beast: Summon gruplok collar
Paladin: Cast judgement
Bard: Song of the murk