Things I wish to get added to Fomelo

Rhythm of the Blademaster Tomes only show "Rhythm of the blademaster" and not the tome number. Would be nice to see Rhythm of the Blademaster I/II/III/IV/X plz

As far as I know, this is a database thing with the prerequisite tomes since it checks what tomes come before and collapse them into 1 display. Taste Like Chicken does the same thing.

Magic Mastery and Lifetap Mastery show up as "Tome of Blah blah III and IV" and not "Opus of blah blah I and II"

It would be a nauseating, sickening delight to see the amount of time people have poured into this game. I guess it would serve to deter newbs hoping to reach the top, tho.

It would be a nauseating, sickening delight to see the amount of time people have poured into this game. I guess it would serve to deter newbs hoping to reach the top, tho.

Rather than total time spent in game, I would find it much more interesting to know which characters were still being played by their original creators. However with things as they are, I can imagine it would be nearly impossible to determine this even with reasonable accuracy.

This may be an odd request, but any way to link multiple characters together on fomelo? A pop up tab that lets the owner of certain characters add in his/her alternate characters?

Not sure how difficult it would be, but perhaps a way to save a set of gear under a name would be nice.

"Hmm I wonder what my stats would be like if I had Fel'talla, Path of the Stars over Earthstomping Clogs"

-Open Kedrin's Fomelo
-Go to edit "sets"
-Click on feet
-Search for Fel'talla, Path of the Stars
-Fel'talla, Path of the Stars replace Earthstomping Clogs
-Save set as "The Future"

ALSO:

Zephalinaar, Signet of Captured Dreams having the 100hp 100dex and 100agi listed on the Fomelo would be cool.

Last edited:
Not sure how difficult it would be, but perhaps a way to save a set of gear under a name would be nice.

"Hmm I wonder what my stats would be like if I had Fel'talla, Path of the Stars over Earthstomping Clogs"

-Open Kedrin's Fomelo
-Go to edit "sets"
-Click on feet
-Search for Fel'talla, Path of the Stars
-Fel'talla, Path of the Stars replace Earthstomping Clogs
-Save set as "The Future"

This would probably be easier to work as a wiki function, if some amazing crack-coder were willing, able, and allowed to make it happen, or if there was a way to do a deal seperate from fomelo on the site akin to the armory feature some other games have. (I think wow has something like that but idk, I never played wow...swiftswitch/swiftkit has a feature that does exactly this for runescape, I know b/c I WAS A 'SCAPER it's no secret)

A collaboration with the wiki-mistress might even allow for some really cool toolkits for plotting and planning gear progression for those who don't have their own 3 TB excel set-up for lvl 1 to tier 32. With some dev-help an entire armory and calculator for max hit, max mitigation, max (theoretical?) dps, etc could probably become a reality and stamp someone's e-name on the annals of history, who knows?

gonna bump this and say add spells like Shout of Agony to the spells list now that the super secret dynelo thing you used to be able to check and see what 60+ spells people had does not work anymore

Back
Top Bottom