Ranger Auto shoot

If they did not enforce this rule on ALL players in ALL situations, then what would stop tradeskillers from using automated keystrokes? This is more of an issue.

If they did not enforce this rule on ALL players in ALL situations, then what would stop tradeskillers from using automated keystrokes? This is more of an issue.

That would require automating mouse movements which is something that as far as I know would require software to do. What I am talking about is a programmable keyboard that hits a certain key every so often.

I think they already said it was a bannable offense dont do it. Stop arguing it. You dont like it dont play a ranger. If you dont like pushing the button, click it.

Bottom line is ... it is against the rules and a bannable offense. That has been made clear by the "owners of the sandbox."

So now, comes what i believe are the REAL questions which have a much deeper meaning than programmable keyboards, etc. It is a question of character ...

What will you do when no one is looking?

When we joined SoD we agreed to play by the rules as they were laid out ... so, is your integrity beyond reproach?

the bigger question is how many people will laugh at you when you get caught, i sir will be one of them laughing.

That would require automating mouse movements which is something that as far as I know would require software to do. What I am talking about is a programmable keyboard that hits a certain key every so often.

Do realize that it's built-in SOFTWARE in those keyboards that makes them programmable? Unless your keyboard requires you to rewire it to program...

what about having a small mechanical device that simply hits the key over and over with a tiny metal peg being run by a small motor attached to a 9 volt battery......

what about having a small mechanical device that simply hits the key over and over with a tiny metal peg being run by a small motor attached to a 9 volt battery......

Didn't Homer Simpson have one of those Bird things at his keyboard to push the "Yes" key when he got fat enough to work from home?

Here's what you ranja-folk need:

the_bird_red-742324.jpg

Well, being as:

1. You can't detect it
2. Not 3rd party program
3. Not actually connected to the computer at all

I'd like to say, "Hey, prove it"

(I'll have these for sale on ebay for 19.99 under the name "serillis' super ranged thingamajig")

Last edited:
Serillis clearly under arrest by the SoD police for contributing to the exploitation of ranjarz

The solution is obvious. As you cannot use software to automate the process and it must be a human action that triggers each shot simply get your young child/cousin/nephew etc to key mash for you. If you have no willing relatives try fixin a sandwich, grabbing a beer and head to where the local homeless people congregate.

There is no shortage of inexpesive labour alternatives if you just apply a little creativity.

Back
Top Bottom