Ranger Auto shoot

If you macro something you have to be smart enough to give random times to how often it pushes the button. Thats why they can detect the keyboard macros because it hits the button at a scripted interval ie once per second. Randomization is key when trying to fool someone looking for macros.

Set up a second computer, mindlessly spam your range attack hotkey on the other computer. You still have to spam a hotkey, however you are then able to focus all your attention on the other character.

Also I'm pretty sure there are applications/settings/options to mimic 1 keyboards input across multiple apps. You could even do this just for particular keys. For example, hitting your "7" key could be nothing on one char, and then only for the 7 key, it would send the input to the other selected app which is your hotkey for ranged attack on your ranger's box. This would allow you to spam auto attack on your ranger while in complete control of your other box, all while not breaking the following rule.

Third Party Programs
Any third-party programs that is designed to alter the client, sniff or alter the data communication between client and server, or automate any task within the client are expressively forbidden. Log parsers are OK.

In response to the original topic, these wouldn't automate shooting like many of ya'll were interested in. But it will, at the least, make it more convenient for you to play a ranger while boxing (which I'm assuming you are doing, b/c if you are asking for autoshoot for a single boxed ranger, then man.. you are fucking lazy).

Last edited:
or you can just be like Drello and set up a joystick with a turbo button to auto-shoot for you.

Drello was nothing more than an outstanding player with a heart of gold. He would never break the rules.

Set up a second computer, mindlessly spam your range attack hotkey on the other computer. You still have to spam a hotkey, however you are then able to focus all your attention on the other character.

this is how I do it.

I also use in-game macros to cast wizard spells. or cast dots on my bst. I'm all about the mindless.

I set up some hotkey macros that allowed me to camp some shit buy pushing only 1 button on each client. It was awesome. I even made it so I pulled aggro on 1 char just enough so that when it died, I could loot on the other char.

Rogues that use backstab hotkeys are bad rogues. We don't need anymore bad rangers than we already have.

Back
Top Bottom