Policy Questions Thread

Can we get a confirmation that these OG encounters 6-man restricted / clarification on whether surrounding content is also 6-man:
  • Curator Niniliti
  • Eniva the Troubadour
    • Any other content within the Circle Brothers outpost?
  • Ancient Fungus
    • Any other content in the giant fungus area?

go try and fight them with more than 6 people and answer your own question

The number of bugs I've found in the zone makes me doubt that doing that would provide a reliably accurate answer, seeing as how some other sections are 6-man but can be engaged by more. Or for example, is it legal to have a rezzer/buffer in OG town section that isn't killing townies (and thus non-kos)?

Last edited:
The number of bugs I've found in the zone makes me doubt that doing that would provide a reliably accurate answer, seeing as how some other sections are 6-man but can be engaged by more. Or for example, is it legal to have a rezzer/buffer in OG town section that isn't killing townies (and thus non-kos)?
Yes, curator and eniva are 6 mans. there is only 1 more real encounter within circle bros and it is raidable. Ancient Fungus and nemesis are both 6 mans, probably the other nameds back there as well. yes, you can have rezzers(lol?) and buff bots in town

Last edited:
Can someone confirm whether it's illegal to call of hero people that die and zone back in during the oktar fight?

There is a mechanism in place for the sole purpose of making it impossible for people to rejoin the fight if they died. Call of the Hero is circumventing that mechanism. So don't.

what are the standings if there was a group agreement on how loot was to be done and that was not followed through? OBv i dont have a screen shot but there was a witness in the group? Long story short we agreed to roll on an item, the item dropped one person decided no and looted the quest item + tome.

Your sig says it all.

Easy answer, take your servings and move on. Don't group with said individual in the future. Solved.

Question: is Wineq 2.o allowed to be used?
Summary it allows quicker loading between clients. the 2 box rule would still apply here. Tested it and i was able to swap between account1 into account 2 in the same client in 30seconds.

Two Questions:

1. Would this be considered "parsing the listsold system/creating a public database of listsold information"?

Having a forum post with market information (but no vendor names) on specific tradeskill mats / augs, example:
    Ice Kobold Fur / Stormwolf Fur - Current: 100p, Historical Average: 150p, Low: 50p, High: 300p
    T5 Augs - - Current: 300p, Historical Average: 500p, Low: 150p, High: 700p

2. Would creating a market information database using information only gleaned from /auc also be a bannable offense?

Policy question: Taeshlin, the Fallen Guardian: (spoiler tags just because)
I've been told of a specific mechanic of feign deathing the meteors can avoid a golem spawning. I haven't actually attempted it to see if this works. Is trying to FD the golems spawning avoiding a game mechanic aka cheating or just part of the intended encounter? Given how widespread this knowledge is I'd assume if it was cheating it would be fixed by now, but just making sure.

marza frowns upon feigning the stars (golems)

edit: sorta like when your monk gets called to the middle on 4.3 and he feigns and the aoe just stops

Last edited:
FD'ing any fight mechanic (whirlwind/phantomstrike included) is probably considered exploiting and shouldn't be done if you want to be safe

you wil get banned everyone will get banned this has never been done in any guild i've ever been with especially not to the extent of necromancers target fding peopel DONT DO IT

Back
Top Bottom