Pinklum

On Sunday, when we did the dragon raid in Dragonkeep I did get Destruction of Ice (along with Arcane Familiar). All I need to get now is Shiritri's Harvest. :)

edit - I cannot wait to get Moon Comet lol

Another great weekend. I'm almost finished with my Ultimate blast AAs! I gained a lot of AAs as a matter of fact. I focused mainly on Mana regen at first, then crits. What should I work with next do you think?

I actually did my first gud yesterday w/o my rolldogs (Grinkles and Slibu) and it was glorious. We went to dragonkeep and there weren't many people rolling on drops at all! I upgraded an earring, face, gloves, range, wrist, and primary! A relic spell dropped too, but I lost the roll. No biggie. Oh and I also maxed out my Ring of Vengeance stats. :cool:

I'm trying to remember all the deets. You know the best part of this game isn't the leveling, killing mobs, or looting...it's the people I've met and grouped with. I am absolutely horrible with names, lol. The longer I play though, the more I'll get them down. I can't remember his name to save my life (I wanna say Solonir or something like that) popped out to Eld's when I did a lfg and basically we ran through that place and I collected about 25 necklaces plus some other goodies. The next morning when I logged he took me to get my other Ancient spell Shiritri's Harvest!

I also finally got to meet Haenir and we did a bounty with a full group, and then after, my first ever treasure chest. That was fun. Something killed us with the quickness at the end though. I was too tired to wait for the rez.

I had probably my first horrible group experience too (Slibu is probably the best puller I've seen bar none...and perhaps I'm a liitle spoiled). I don't want to name names, but it was me, a BL, a warrior, and a necro. I used to play a warrior back in the day on live. It was my job to smack a mob in the mouth and keep him in front of me, so I know the warrior's role pretty well. This group was also in Eld's, and the warrior was 65 but was hesitant to do anything and couldn't hold aggro, like at all. If I don't have something between the mob and myself I do not last long and that was the case here. I was attacking with one of my weaker spells and the mobs would fly at me almost everytime. Also the necro was trying to rush everything...which with an inexperienced tank was a death sentence. They were determined to go into the castle although I asked them to pull to the outside. With mobs running through walls, we wiped twice. I got really frustrated and instead to saying something I'd regret in the heat of the moment I just ungrouped. I was about to switch to an alt, when Haenir was asking about the bounties. You take the good with the bad...and that defintely wasn't the good. :)

Last edited:
I also finally got to meet Haenir and we did a bounty with a full group, and then after, my first ever treasure chest. That was fun. Something killed us with the quickness at the end though. I was too tired to wait for the rez.

Lavascale. and you forgot to mention DFS!

That's right, we cleaned up in Lavascale! What's DFS again (another weakness of mine...all the abbreviations lol), was that the underground place with all the bugs? I loved the part where we had to drop down that big ravine and poor Slibu went SPLAT lol.

In Lavascale we fought sme big red dragon...and Slibu told me to just stay on the stairs because they'd rip me to shreds. Sure, no problem. Next thing I knew I was under the belly of that sucker! LOL. Ahhh, good times.

Ohhhh no, wait a minute, you were with me on the Bounty and treasure map right? So that wasn't you in Deepshade. What's DFS? :p

Lol, DFS = Dread Fang Spire -- it was the fancy looking place with all the gnolls / animated armor / goops / frogloks

That's right, we weren't there long. By the time the presence showed it was dead before I could even get a spell off. At least I unlocked the second tier of bounties. That should be fun. I think the first one is in Highkeep...which reminds me, Slibu also ran a group in there too and we did really well (I don't remember if Grink had joined us yet or not).

Back
Top Bottom