Pinklum

That map pack has been a BIG help. I'm currently doing the Council Assistant - Bits and Pieces quest. I'm trying to get some badge upgrades and that sweet honeypot of 200k exp! Anyhow, this quest has me all over West Plaguelands searching for these 4 parts to turn in to the dude in Shadowland, five times. I already handed in two sets and will probably do the other 3 tonight. There's no way I'd be able to do this without that improved map. Most of the places are easy to get to, but I did have one issue and question. I went to go collect a part that was near a Specter. I had on Invis vs Undead, but it didn't matter. That Specter beat me like a redheaded step child. So I guess these things can see through that, huh? I'll just have to steer clear of him.

How many of these quests do you have to do before they reward you? Wiki is real cloudy with these quests. I chose the Council because I'm a goody-goody, although with a twist of Chaotic. ;)

These quests give you "faction points". (No numbers, sorry!) Once a threshold is reached, you are due for a promotion. Since previous steps of that questline also gave you "faction points", and likely a bit over the last threshold, it is nearly impossible to tell how many of those quests you have to do before you are due for the next promotion.

I was afraid you were going to say that. ;)

No worries. I'll just keep checking in after each quest to see if I get that promotion.

That map pack has been a BIG help. I'm currently doing the Council Assistant - Bits and Pieces quest. I'm trying to get some badge upgrades and that sweet honeypot of 200k exp! Anyhow, this quest has me all over West Plaguelands searching for these 4 parts to turn in to the dude in Shadowland, five times. I already handed in two sets and will probably do the other 3 tonight. There's no way I'd be able to do this without that improved map. Most of the places are easy to get to, but I did have one issue and question. I went to go collect a part that was near a Specter. I had on Invis vs Undead, but it didn't matter. That Specter beat me like a redheaded step child. So I guess these things can see through that, huh? I'll just have to steer clear of him.

How many of these quests do you have to do before they reward you? Wiki is real cloudy with these quests. I chose the Council because I'm a goody-goody, although with a twist of Chaotic. ;)
Was it the named one? Located in a tower on the north edge? As I recall, he sees through invis. It is always a good idea to con named mobs before you get to close, to make sure they don't.

Hahaha , that's how he got me. He was nestled in a lit up tower. I couldn't con him through the tower walls, so I maneuvered towards the door so I could see and con him. He took exception to that. Lol

Tonight, mos def. I'll probably finish the collecting quest tonight (since I really don't get any exp for it), then might move on and start the quest Robby was telling me about.

Back
Top Bottom