Pinklum

See that cute Seed of Energy that many people (like Ayanos) are wearing? That thing can be obtained as early as level 45. You might want to look into Thurgadin bounty hunting, and the sooner the better!

I had no idea. I'll have to do some research and hunting soon!
I have been looking to do Thurgadin bounties if you start working on them - I haven't been able to do them yet but two of us should be able to do them no problem, look for me online if you are interested

That sounds like a good idea. I still gotta look them up and see what they're about. Thurg confuses me. I tried getting to the crystal caverns. Not only did I not have any luck, I ran into some shadow dwarf something or other who beat me all the way to my bind spot. Damn dwarves. :p

So much to do! lol. My plan of attack is to finish collecting and turning from W.Plaguelands 3 more turn-ins to my council dude in Shadowdale. Then I'm going to go hit those ring quests before I'm too high level (the starter rings look to be lower than the rings that were crafted for me, but the later rings look amazing). Then I'll be able to tackle those bounties with a little more confidence (Betrayer Oswold looks to be LB to 57 level. I can imagine he's either db, white, or yellow to me at 50.)

fyi, many wiki entries which list a consider color are incorrect now (light blue in the 2.0 client is now green in the 2.5 client)

So I've been a huge slacker on doing bounties and need to do R1/R2 bounties still. Hit me up on Daenar if I'm on and I can help.

Those bounties are crazy good, you can get T8/9 equivalent gear if you do enough of them

Sounds good! I was just messenging Dypset who wants to do some bounties too. I'll add you as well and when we're ready to tackle them, we'll send you an tell. I'm looking forward to the bounty quests because I really missed out on some of the adepts' goodies (just not many options for grouping at lower levels, unfortunately).

I thought as much. I was just wondering as I was running around Stinger's Bog sucking up the souls of poor little frogs.

Holy smokes. I dunno about killing Lord Commander Ragarati (an adept). Wiki recommends a raid of 12, that also all need to be under level 52. I just can't see that occuring.:eek:

ragarati gets hit relatively frequently (because of the quest) just gotta /ooc and post on forums about your interest

pec is saying while you wait to put your exp into AA's which you can start doing at lvl 51

Ooooh, ok. SO just type in /cm explock [1/0] and that'll do it? Just do it when I hit 51. Thanks for the tip on ooc and the forums. I'll definitely do that as I get closer. If I can't generate enough interest, I'll just move onto the bounty hunter quests.

nah you open up your aa window (default key is v) and adjust the Exp to AA amount

/cm explock 1 prevents you from getting any exp (so its good for waiting on lower lvl adepts - but probably not useful to you)

Just to clarify, I'm an idiot. What Haenir said. xp lock would only be used if you want to stay a certain level for an adept before 51, as 51 is the level you can start putting exp into AAs.

Back
Top Bottom