3 Lines:
Veteran Raix <Anguish> - 65 - Wood Elf - Ranger
Stats: HP: xxxx AC: xxxx MA: xxxx ATK: xxxx FT: xx AA: xxx Tomes: xx
Rank: HP: xxxx AC: xxxx MA: xxxx ATK: xxxx [----<(FOMELOLIZER)>----]
2 Lines:
Name -- Guild--------Stats-HP/AC/MA/ATK/FT/AA/TOMES
Level Race Class----Rank-HP/AC/MA/ATK
Thanks for the feedback.
Ill look closer into it during the week or next weekend.
I think the 3 liner will be the best choice since people have so much difference in their length of names. Also the class names and race vary greatly in length ( compare Cleric -> Shadow Knight ).
But ill test and see =)

Need to get hp regen in there as well so i can make those dps'ers happy

I like the slimmer version personally. Does not look as "full". Also takes the yellow away from the guild name.

I'd like all these fomelolizer sigs to link directly to the fomelo if you click on them.

Last edited:
So he did.

I just edited my post to say that I'd like ALL of them to link to fomelo.

well, message the slackers and tell them to modify their sig to nestle the image into the url code.
One thing that isn't listed, which would be nice to see ranked imo, would be resists. To save space, maybe do it as a total resist value? AC/HP are nice, but most a of a raid survives on resist/hp, ac/hp is really only most important to the tanks.

Should probably also be noted in this thread that restrictions on sig size should be considered when using multiple fomelolizer images.

One thing that isn't listed, which would be nice to see ranked imo, would be resists. To save space, maybe do it as a total resist value?

Its difficult to get all the different stats in one little box, even so, most of the stats are linked together.. Like someone with 8-9k hp will probably have pretty decent resists.

Think it would turn pretty messy if one tried to get every stat in there and ranked, but I'll add it to the list and see if it can be done in any nice way. It wont be very high on the list though, as I still want to do a little more work on the looks of the thin one.

As a side note, Ive also been asked in game to add tradeskills in there..

Its difficult to get all the different stats in one little box, even so, most of the stats are linked together.. Like someone with 8-9k hp will probably have pretty decent resists.

Well, that's why I wondered if it could display a total resists value instead, so it wouldn't take up as much room. And you could assume someone with 8-9k hp has good resists, but that isn't always the case. And then there is the instances of someone with lower hp, that has good resist values (like my BST).
Was just suggesting another item that seems worth tracking, as ac only really matters for the tanks, your dps/support classes find more value for resists in the raid scene.

Structure Silliness
Your signature may be up too 200 pixels tall (including all images, text and whitespace) and must be undisturbing to the forums as a whole. No retarded seizure pictures, no speedily animated images at all. Furthermore, it may not exceed a total of 64kb in size.

Most of those images are 158 pixels tall. That essentially leaves you room for three default-size lines of text above/below it.

Consider this a formal warning. In this thread at the time of this post, the people that need to shorten their signatures are:
Renshu
vistachiri
jimkoz
Kirin Folken
darksabbath (who fixed his quickly after I posted this. yay.)

(Conhona and Notpit's signatures are at 200 pixels precisely. The image in Renshu's sig is 200 pixels tall. The image in my sig is 199 pixels tall. Now you have something to compare to.)

Last edited:
Sig fixed.

HEY GUYS, I have an idea!!!

Lets add like all our stats, gear, and focus effects and tradeskills and like resists and skill mods and shit to fomeloizierzier so it looks something like this:

bopper.jpg

Would be sweet.

Nah, no need to add tradeskills. It's pretty much:

(Rank 1) Tarutao

(Rank not 1) Everyone else.

Most of those images are 158 pixels tall. That essentially leaves you room for three default-size lines of text above/below it.

Consider this a formal warning. In this thread at the time of this post, the people that need to shorten their signatures are:
Renshu
vistachiri
jimkoz
Kirin Folken
stope warning wru?

Renshu
vistachiri
jimkoz
Kirin Folken

(Conhona and Notpit's signatures are at 200 pixels precisely. The image in Renshu's sig is 200 pixels tall. The image in my sig is 199 pixels tall. Now you have something to compare to.)

better?

On-topic: Yay, Fomelolizer or something.

Off-topic: Kirin and Stope need smaller sigs... I should totally replace them with something more "appropriate"... or give them another day to fix their sigs...

hit the quote button, copy the above, go to the user CP, edit signature, paste it in.

EDIT: If your toons name is not Zhar, do the same but replace Zhar with your toons name in both cases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom