Fomelolizer

If its intended purpose is for sigs, it may be more aesthetically pleasing for multi-character players to have information displayed more horizontally.. especially for people with an odd number of characters they'd like to list.

more aesthetically pleasing for multi-character players to have information displayed more horizontally..
Yeah I've been thinking about that too.
Am going to make a more horizontal version when this one is working as intended..

as a side note class ratings are now working well. and the #1 in each class has the rank thingy in red.

The rankings are nothing i get off the Fomelo.
When i parse the fomelo for the data I save a copy of it in a database, and every 60 min the system re-ranks all players (or sooner if there is a large increase in un-ranked players). I can only rank people whom use the sig ;) (hope that answers your earlier question Nwaij).

and the data used for the ranking is only updated when the image is loaded for your sig (still maximum once per day though).

Last edited:
Looks good, keep up the good work!

Edit: Possibly add a combined tradeskill value, and a global rank for it.

Last edited:
Luls, it shows me as #2 monk in HP AC and ATK, this is nowhere near close to being accurate. Does it rank it by people who have entered their name into the program?

image.php

image.php

Last edited:
The rankings are nothing i get off the Fomelo.
When i parse the fomelo for the data I save a copy of it in a database, and every 60 min the system re-ranks all players (or sooner if there is a large increase in un-ranked players). I can only rank people whom use the sig ;)
I cant get information on people whom arent using the sig, unless i try every combination of letters and see who is a player and not...

I like it, a lot. White is not that easy to read, perhaps another color of text would be better. The black text looks very nice. Dark blue, green and red would tie in with MOB cons. Just a thought.

Attack rank =1. Does that mean I can attack Aisling and win? - NOT!

Last edited:
heh, i was for the longest time wondering why it wouldent parse Hern correctly...
image.php

Now when i sat down to look at it i noticed the stats are actually correct..
What did he do to incur the wrath of the GM's?
as this wasent a bug i think it actually works for everyone now ;)

http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=hern

Im currently working on a webpage for viewing the complete rankings.
after that ill do the horizontal signature thingy.

Also edited the first post with some new idea suggestions, if you've got any other please give em to me ;)

Edit: There are as of right now 157 registered characters in the system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom