Fomelolizer

Is there a way to remove a persons name from the main fomelolizer listing? Like if there name was nerfed and there fomelolizer link no longer opens a fomelo link.

One thing i thing would be cool to see on the rankings is total resists. This could replaces attack as that is a purely stat (str) based calculation.

Ex: Player A has 100 to all resists, stats calc 500
Player B has 200 to all resists, stat calc 1000

Last edited:
One thing i thing would be cool to see on the rankings is total resists. This could replaces attack as that is a purely stat (str) based calculation.

Attack is also effected by worn effects such as Ferocity. For a melee dps class, it is a very useful stat. It one of the major stats that many try to increase even at the expense of other useful statistics.

While resists are also useful to know, not all resists are of equal value IMO. Fire and Magic are much more desirable for most of the game than poison and disease. I can't think of a way to have a single, useful value for resists. Of course this is my subjective opinion.

Attack is also effected by worn effects such as Ferocity. For a melee dps class, it is a very useful stat. It one of the major stats that many try to increase even at the expense of other useful statistics.

While resists are also useful to know, not all resists are of equal value IMO. Fire and Magic are much more desirable for most of the game than poison and disease. I can't think of a way to have a single, useful value for resists. Of course this is my subjective opinion.

Every resist is useful for somewhere at the high tier, even poison and disease. Sure fire is still far and away the most prevalent but none can be totally ignored.

The fomelo attack stat is purely a count based on str. Worn attack has 0 effect on the number. Ran an experiment by taking off anik's bp and atk stat did not change and worn atk went under 150.

Every resist is useful for somewhere at the high tier, even poison and disease. Sure fire is still far and away the most prevalent but none can be totally ignored.

I don't think I said that any can be totally ignored. I did say that I thought that some value representing all resists was not very useful information in my opinion.

The fomelo attack stat is purely a count based on str. Worn attack has 0 effect on the number. Ran an experiment by taking off anik's bp and atk stat did not change and worn atk went under 150.

I did not know that. That sucks. Can that be fixed?

Back
Top Bottom