The Grand Athenaeum - Plane of Lore Issues/Bugs thread.

Jayla's people appear to have a problem with Pariahs. Or at least, I was promptly murdered by the Voice of Jayla when I zoned in on my pariah rogue. I thought I might have had heat or something but no, I have not stolen anything in recent memory (or been caught at it anyway). Might wanna look into that :/

Jayla's people appear to have a problem with Pariahs. Or at least, I was promptly murdered by the Voice of Jayla when I zoned in on my pariah rogue. I thought I might have had heat or something but no, I have not stolen anything in recent memory (or been caught at it anyway). Might wanna look into that :/

Even the most neutral of NPCs and deities will not appreciate the action of one who's denounced them, as well as every other god/dess. You didn't expect penalties?

Even the most neutral of NPCs and deities will not appreciate the action of one who's denounced them, as well as every other god/dess. You didn't expect penalties?

I pointed it out because pariahs have been left mistakenly KOS to mobs they shouldn't have been before (IE, the Starfall Artificiers). If this is intended, then fine. I don't care that much as my main isn't a pariah, just the rogue I happened to zone in on.

[Dungeon Delvers] When Archaeologist Kered offered to upgrade my Researcher's Amulet, I didn't have it on me and thus just continued the dialogue. I retruned to him later on to get it upgraded, but he just returns the unupgraded version.

Unfortunatly since we all start as Neutral, Neutral, this would make her the easiest God to max faction with. Evil doesn't really fit her either, plus we have too many evil gods. So Neutral good was chosen.

This might not be the thread for this but maintaining Neutrality would still be a hell of a hassle assuming you ever wanted to benefit from the various quest lines. I think the existence of Pariah and The Divine Light also negates the argument about the immediate specialization bonus it would bring with it. In summation would it really be so unbalanced to have Jayla as true neutral? It would sure as hell make a lot more sense.

In summation would it really be so unbalanced to have Jayla as true neutral? It would sure as hell make a lot more sense.
Afaik she used to be Neutral Neutral, but every time someone completes the Vah quest, there's a message how her alignment has shifted to Neutral Good (which I guess was only intended to be said the first time around, but was never changed).

Anyone have any success with the wyvernfang event? I tried it middle of last week since the scout was up but we were pretty solidly spanked.

Atm I can't even find the dragon scout after running through the zone inch by inch 4 times, waiting until I know it's working now

Not an issue/bug-
The entire quest line, bugs and all, KUDOS. Very well done! And the mind games part...astounding! Thanks for all the hard work put into this.

Anyone have any success with the wyvernfang event? I tried it middle of last week since the scout was up but we were pretty solidly spanked.

Please give me feedback on this. It is my first raid level event and it has many components that contribute to its overall difficulty. I have made many adjustments as people are trying it, and I appreciate and need all the feedback you can give me. Send me tells in game, or PM me here if you try the event and let me know how it went, what size/strength force you had, etc. I think it's getting closer, though.

Another attempt at the Wyvernfang event and it bugged out. We thought we had it won but the script stalled out and hung in combat for a very long time until the people who were helping me decided to move on.

Back
Top Bottom