The Grand Athenaeum - Plane of Lore Issues/Bugs thread.

Ok, Yaralith and Mielech drops are working correctly now.

nwaij said:
Another problem we encountered is in the quest [Athica and the Mists]. At the 3rd place you go, noone responds to the quest, at all. We tried every single mob in the zone that didnt't want to kill us, including golems.

Fixed this.

Nwaij said:
EDIt 3: [Mind Games] does not get flagged done when it is done.

Code wise it is perfectly fine, and your flag is indeed marked as the final one. I am unsure what the issue is.

Synraak said:
No exit in PoLore! Some of these quests can be done incredibly early and noobs will roam in and out of the zone due to the adjacent zone being Erudin...my poor monk ended up suiciding on the Voice simply because he could not leave--I've had to suicide twice and /duel myself out three times because of this.

We are discussing a potential zone in/out plan, but it won't be ready for a few days, and no promises it will work the way you want it to. Get a gate potion if you have no other means of moving yourself out of the zone.

I think that is everything for now. Post again when you find more issues!

[Athica and the Mists] Still noone in the 3rd zone you are sent to is responding, despite the claim of this being fixed.

[Dungeon Delvers]Journal does not update after 2nd turnin. Error message:

Line: 0, File: none | errorC0001: 'journal' : Function does not take 2 parameters

[Athica and the Mists] Still noone in the 3rd zone you are sent to is responding, despite the claim of this being fixed.

Fixed.

Nwaij said:
[Dungeon Delvers]Journal does not update after 2nd turnin. Error message:

Line: 0, File: none | errorC0001: 'journal' : Function does not take 2 parameters

Fixed.

Rollins quest is done but did not flag as completed, just wanting to check and make sure it is really done as I'm told all done for now check with....

Im stuck on Thinirs mindgame part. Cant fathom the cipher at all. Any hints or clues?

Last edited:
[Heritage in doubt] I went to the zone mentioned and got an item that seems to be the correct item. Unfortunately, nothing happend after this. No journal update, no other NPC in said zone or a related zone on the same faction does anything, and the questgiver doesn't accept the item as well.

[Erias collectables] A certain thing in lasanth is currently flagged as (shiritri)

[Heritage in doubt] I went to the zone mentioned and got an item that seems to be the correct item. Unfortunately, nothing happend after this. No journal update, no other NPC in said zone or a related zone on the same faction does anything, and the questgiver doesn't accept the item as well.

Fixed.

Otcho said:
[Erias collectables] A certain thing in lasanth is currently flagged as (shiritri)

Fixed. Edit - Actually, not fixed. Have to wait for a patch on this one. Be careful if you have qualms about killing Shiritri worshippers. Will get it fixed asap.

Last edited:
For heritage in doubt, it would be very handy if we could keep access to the book we're supposed to reference. I read it, but I didn't expect to have to remember it all without being able to reference it.

For heritage in doubt, it would be very handy if we could keep access to the book we're supposed to reference. I read it, but I didn't expect to have to remember it all without being able to reference it.

Yeah, I'm dumb. Fixed this. Petition to have another given to you.

[Heritage in doubt]A certain mob in DHK is represented with 2 *-versions in the exact same spot. This isn't really a problem, but it looks... odd.

Last edited:
A mob in mielb related to this quest is on erudin faction. It was apprehensive to me and killing it lowered faction with Defenders of Erudin, Citizens of Erudin and Temple of Divine Light.

Also, the mob apparently doesnt drop the item every time, this can lead to repeatedly killing the mob and repeatedly lowering faction.

[Firinis Theory] Someone in a hidden empty place shows no interest in communication whatsoever.

Lorekeeper Jaxos temporarily unavailable, no need to post here to ask about him, he will be back shortly.

Back
Top Bottom