Loot Associates

Currently helping some new players backgear and get up to speed for when/if we plan to boot up raiding again in the early 2019. If you're a new player looking to get into higher tiered raiding, give one of us a tell. Primarily Juffington or myself I suppose, or shoot us a DM /Discord msg.

Definitely need wizard, bard, enchanter, etc. but open to helping fresh brains get some gear if you're willing to put in the time.

Sunday January 6th is when this guild plans to resume raiding.

If you wish to join for Silent Halls progression and Thaz farm contact Juff through discord and he will get you steered in the right direction.

If you have tried to join in the past and never got a response or told no, feel free to re-express your interest. We will have a slightly bigger roster than usual so expect to have to sit or even drop if we need a better character to get the monster dead.

Still looking for people. Could use a beastlord and another enchanter for sure but all decent candidates hit me up. Juff#7316 in discord, Juffington/Jauth/Daju in game.

Still looking for people. Could use a beastlord and another enchanter for sure but all decent candidates hit me up. Juff#7316 in discord, Juffington/Jauth/Daju in game.

how many loots can i get?

Starting raids again in one week. Still looking for a beastlord and anyone who pushes button well. Raiding Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday at 7:30 eat

Back
Top Bottom