Loot Associates

Guilds been going pretty smoothly, got a few loots for a few dudes. If you're one of the classes listed and maybe interested in looting some things or what not maybe you could check us out.

How does this guild feel about anime and farhags, I heard the farhags will not fall to the likes of you?

Also are farhags up??

its not even instant evacs, he did it twice in 2 days with the actual spell. also hi marcone

edit: just wanted to clarify he also did it with the instant evac in the same time frame im sure

Last edited:
its not even instant evacs, he did it twice in 2 days with the actual spell. also hi marcone

edit: just wanted to clarify he also did it with the instant evac in the same time frame im sure
You're welcome.

I was in the group. Ill say this: my characters were safe and did not incur any xp debt.

Ty thade

I need to know a top 10 list of the anime that is being watched in this guild. unless you guys are aligned with my anime tastes i don't think we'll work out.

This guild has pretty much went to shit and falling apart, we have to box nearly everything and mobs just don't die. I know it's not the best thing to try to recruit people into a dying guild but if a main cleric or wizard wanted to maybe see some of the end game before the guild dies feel free to talk to our guild recruiter oeso/stahp/ekyu. (ordered by amount of loot recieved)

Back
Top Bottom