General Information ( From Wiz)

Almost positive 20ft is the worn cap and 30 mana regen is the buff cap. Excluding certain buffs such as paragon of spirit, druid aa shape of the earthen mother, and others that are out side of the cap.

My question is, do these buffs that are over the cap have a limit to total mana regen?

The last post by Wiz I can find says 15 FT is worn cap. That does not include AAs.
The regen cap is 30 iirc, and bard songs count toward the cap but provide a small amount over the cap.

This post is from Rab. So it may be wrong.

In-combat FT (worn): 20
In-combat Spell mana regen: 30
Out-of-combat FT (worn): 40
Out-of-combat Spell mana regen: 30 (not a typo)

Mental Clarity stacks with all of these.
Lich does not count towards spell mana regen.

guyvertoo said:
What is spell ft cap?
-are songs included?

Spell mana regen caps includes songs but lcea's goes over the cap as of recently. Lemme check by how much..

EDIT:
Wiz said:
I could give Lcea's a minimum + mana regen that is unaffected by the cap, say 5. That wouldn't be too horribly unbalancing and would give it a real use again.
I'm pretty sure 5 is what ended up happening, too

So spell mana regen = spells and songs? That seems like bard songs are a waste then as the spell mana regen gets close with self buffs/JB/WoN/etc. Bard songs are just used for hp regen and/or in xp groups without a chanter? :psyduck:

Spiritplx said:
So spell mana regen = spells and songs? That seems like bard songs are a waste then as the spell mana regen gets close with self buffs/JB/WoN/etc. Bard songs are just used for hp regen and/or in xp groups with a chanter? :psyduck:

If you are getting JB, WoN, and other relic buffs... you should have lcea's

jb 18 won 8 spiritual bliss 8 = 32 mana regen which means your over the cap but the reason lcea's is still decent is that it goes over the cap.

iaeolan said:
If you are getting JB, WoN, and other relic buffs... you should have lcea's

We may or may not be a little late getting Bard relics, but at least I know not to sing mana/regen in groups anymore!

The 5 mana regen/tick that lceas provides overcap is very nice, and combined with the hp regen, makes it worthwhile to sing in raids (although not, of course, for mobs that cast).

In groups where we don't have JB, lceas is LOVE.

Erratum: General Information (From Wiz)

ATTACK/MELEE
  • The original text states that Rangers and Monks have a native chance to triple attack with the main-hand starting when they gain the ability to double attack, Wiz later stated that Monk and Ranger triple attack works in the off-hand as well. [post=121182][1][/post]

PETS
  • The original text states that pets can equip items in all slots, however pets can only equip items in the Arms, Wrist, Chest, Head, Feet, Hands, and Legs slots, items will not be equiped by a pet in the Ear, Finger, Range, Shoulder, Waist, Face, and Back slots; additionaly non-weapon multi-slot items will not be equiped even if the pet could equip items in both slots (with the exception of wrist slot items, which do work).[post=110978][2][/post]
  • Worn attack of all kinds and worn haste works correctly, while worn regeneration of all kinds and worn damage shields do not work (note that for spells like Aura of Battle, the attack is applied while the regen is not).[post=110978][2][/post]
  • Procs on Chest and Shield items do not work (weapon procs work).[post=110978][2][/post]
  • Focus effects on a pet's equipment do not work.[post=111550][3][/post]
  • Pets have a special equipment slot for haste items.[post=112726][4][/post]

SOURCES
  1. [post]121182[/post]
  2. [post]110978[/post]
  3. [post]111550[/post]
  4. [post]112726[/post]

Last edited:
May we get more detail on Charm spells, I'm not asking about the pets, but rather the spell lie for enchanters. Up to about level 43ish, I've been able to charm green, blue, even, and yellow cons using Cajoling Whispers. But, at around 45ish, the monstersbecame "too high" for me to charm and I waited untill I hit level 49 for Allure. But even still I am unable to charm yellow cons. Is this because I am not allowed tocharm yellow cons from 50 on out or is this because of the level cap put on or Charm line of spells post 49?

Charm spells have a hard level cap, it doesn't have anything to do with what they con to you. I believe cajoling whispers caps out at charming level 51 mobs, but don't quote me on that part.

Am I checking the spell info for this information?

Spell: Allure
Classes: ENC(49)
Mana cost: 245 Range: 200 Spell skill: Alteration
Cast time: 6 seconds AE radius: 0 Resist type: Magic
Recharge time: Instant AE duration: N/A Resist adjust: 40
Duration: 80 ticks Target type: All Restrictions: none
Reagents: N/A
Effects (from parser):
Charm : 50

Does this mean that I can only charm up to level 50 with this level 49 spell?

SHIELDS

Shields give
1) The AC it has
2) The AC it has * 2 in block skill

I'm curious what the second modifier is? What is "2 in block skill" ?

It's actually not the normal block skill, but a special (shield) block skill. It works like dodge, giving you a chance to completely avoid incoming melee damage from the front. A shield with 50 AC gives the wearer 100 (shield) block skill. Items with a + block skill modifier won't boost (shield) block. A warrior wearing a shield can use the /shield command to add the (shield) block skill from his shield to another PC.

Back
Top Bottom