General Information ( From Wiz)

Re: post 79 and the spec bonuses. That shit is outdated, some of the spec's came out to over 20percent for paladin. However I would need to go run all the tests / math again to get the new numbers as it was changed shortly after I did the last round of tests.

Only 30FT cap = pointless buffs

Why is there a spell cap to Flowing thought?

FT Spell cap=30

JB- 18ft
Won-8ft
SiritualB-8ft
=34ft

Cleric Relic bulwark buff=8ft

so that is a total of 42 flowing thought. only 30 of it actually works. what is the point of FT buffs?

"PETS

...ALL pets can use armor on ALL slots"

No, this was disproved with the addition of the /cm petinv command, and confirmed by a dev.

Please update the main page with the existing slots.

Thanks!

Warning: old post resurrection.

So Haenir showed me this post (created in 2006, last modified in 2010) but it has some very interesting things in here. Curious if any of the original post is correct / still correct. I know some of it is outdated (monk weight for example).

Specifically this caught my eye as I have never read/heard anything about this before. Didn't want to update wiki until it was confirmed/denied.
DoT WEAKENING

Essentially, weakening effect works by adding up all the damage done to a mob by DoTs in a single tick. For the remainder of that tick, the mob directly deals less damage in melee based on how much DoT damage it is taking in proportion to its HP.

This effect is intended to add a bit more viability for DoTs in the raid game, as even a percent or two of reduction is a lot on a top end raid mob, but it will also be beneficial in the EXP game and on lower levels, especially since DoTs can shave off quite a few percent of a mob's HP every tick.

The max impact of DoTs are 10% direct melee damage reduction.

Back
Top Bottom