Eldenals

I kinda like the paw revamp idea (at least maybe farther in), but idk how it could fit into anything to do with Athica really. Maybe toss something into Sepulcher? Take out the vah piece from Shade and it doesn't seem to get used a ton (although I couldn't back that up...just seems empty everytime I've looked...), and if it was something much harder than elds for higher end folks that was wanted, seems like it could fit as well as anything else on that continent. That being said, I think the whole Kedge/Kelethin neck thing someone pointed out is a serious hit on the argument, at least on the gate neck side.

Ok first off don't change elds the spawn timers are fine for a group that should be in there.

Options Cata I agree is the best option for obvious reasons.
Kedge is not travled very much wouldn't be to bad of an idea.
Revamp on Kaladim B wouldn't be to far fetched bump it up to elds level in toughness make it exclusive athica quest zone. iirc kaladim b is crazy hard compaired to A and often overlooked.

COMPLEX IDEA
The ikasith really isn't that far fetched. People descover resources all the time. You can also tie in some trade skills with it as well.

New Metal
Ikisithium
Mined in zone X , X zone mobs drop Y item that you take back to athica to have it melted down for a quest. Get exp faction and PP's (Unlimited turn ins) After Y turn ins server wide new trade skill stuff with that metal. JC,Tailoring,Blacksmithing.

Ok first off don't change elds the spawn timers are fine for a group that should be in there.

It really isn't though. I went there with a group of baddies all sub 125 aas the other day and by group of baddies im talking warrior+necromancer+necromancer+shaman+shaman+warrior. The best gear in the group was my bad alt who is a measly 5k /5 ft. I basically did nothing the entire group and we still managed to beat the repop by a good 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom