Eldenals

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Can we finally cut down the spawn time in this zone, It made sense when you could make a lot of easy money in the zone however now that the merchant value of those has been taken away the zone just kind of falters.

Even in the lowest end of experience groups you have ample time to clear the zone. The respawn is currently around an hour. The trash is harder then the other two super low end experience zones. Your only reason to be in this zone is to get an athica neck.

So please maybe lower the respawn time of this zone. So I can get an athica neck.

I also forgot you could go there for the mantle quest, but that quest gives the vah a run for its money in time investment required.

I agree too. There are a few bounties that are in Elds which I have seen people pass on because they see someone in the zone and know it'll be at least an hour before the mobs are back up.

I agree completely I used to love doing this zone with alts and lower end people now its just so boring we end up sitting there waiting for repops for 15+ mins because we brought "too much dps" And ya that whole making it completely awful if your trying to get mantle pages / medals

I agree as well. Always thought it would be cool to increase the hp and xp on the mobs, and maybe make them a bit harder if you lower the spawn time too.

I agree as well. Always thought it would be cool to increase the hp and xp on the mobs, and maybe make them a bit harder if you lower the spawn time too.

Lets make this low end 60+ish xp zone into a zone for top tier people to take over!

How about no. Spawn time could be reduced tho.

The zone is already more difficult than dragon necrop and eastwastes, do not see any reason to make it anymore difficult.

Lets make this low end 60+ish xp zone into a zone for top tier people to take over!

How about no. Spawn time could be reduced tho.

Adding a BIT of hp and making them hit a BIT harder seems in line to me. This zone was always so easy that even 60-65 we pretty much never had to use crowd control, and I think adding hp/dmg would make it a viable option!

between woody shoulder, athica neck, lifeward..

bounties.. and tons of other things I am missing for sure, but

u can literally duo the entire zone before a respawn... so then the other 300 players are just

S O L

(Quote of post title) "between woody shoulder, athica neck, lifeward.."

bounties.. and tons of other things I am missing for sure, but

u can literally duo the entire zone before a respawn... so then the other 300 players are just

S O L

This thread is probably the only one that's actually bothered me in the last week. (It's just so true...)

I don't think changing the zone is the answer, though. Perhaps changing a couple of those things that involve the zone is the better answer.

Specifically, I think some ideas for replacements for the First Rank and Second Rank bounties there would be good. Also, I'd like ideas for a (much harder) location for Athica faction items that would entice away the way powerful characters to do their faction grinding elsewhere.

Again, I'm not a Dev, so I'm looking for ideas that I could pitch to the Dev Team (even though I think I should be able to do this kind of change/addition myself, I'd have to clear it through Admin-Slaar, et al). I think this would be a better solution.

/sigh nobody does highkeep anymore

edit: why isn't there a newport equivalent to elds? Maybe paw should be revamped into another 60+ zone; that zone sees so little traffic now, it's pathetic.

I totally agree that spawn timers need to be reduced in elds, I just wish there were more 60+ish options that were as "city friendly."

Last edited:
Tao's idea to introduce much harder Athica faction is pro, imo, seems like the best fix to this problem. Give him the powah!

Definitely don't put the harder faction item in Kaesora because it's getting called Elds 2.0 as it is.

[ideas]

- Cata seems like an obvious step up. Athica government hates those damn undead, bring us back 'Cursed Undead Skulls' and we will like you more! Perhaps said miscellaneous undead item can also drop from skellys in HHK. Maybe put them on a rarer drop rate also, but increase that drop rate fractionally the harder the mobs are in HHK. Everyone hates the undead!!!

- Athica is running short of > insert rare mineral < , oh no! Kill golems in Bloody Quarry and find us some of this > rare mineral <.

- Ever notice how spiff Athica's most esteemed are? On fire almost? Those garments don't come cheap. Between you and me, they pay a high price for that finery - rare 'Intact Fire Imp Leather' and 'Quality Efreeti Hair' from Fire Grotto. Get me some of that, under the table, and I'll pull a few strings high up for you. (Samantha showing her gritty side)

[/ideas]

Last edited:
Tao's idea to introduce much harder Athica faction is pro, imo, seems like the best fix to this problem. Give him the powah!

Definitely don't put the harder faction item in Kaesora because it's getting called Elds 2.0 as it is.

[ideas]

- Cata seems like an obvious step up. Athica government hates those damn undead, bring us back 'Cursed Undead Skulls' and we will like you more! Perhaps said miscellaneous undead item can also drop from skellys in HHK. Maybe put them on a rarer drop rate also, but increase that drop rate fractionally the harder the mobs are in HHK. Everyone hates the undead!!!

- Athica is running short of > insert rare mineral < , oh no! Kill golems in Bloody Quarry and find us some of this > rare mineral <.

- Ever notice how spiff Athica's most esteemed are? On fire almost? Those garments don't come cheap. Between you and me, they pay a high price for that finery - rare 'Intact Fire Imp Leather' and 'Quality Efreeti Hair' from Fire Grotto. Get me some of that, under the table, and I'll pull a few strings high up for you. (Samantha showing her gritty side)

[/ideas]

I think Catacombs is the logical choice for a higher tiered faction item, but honestly, getting medallions in Eldenals isn't that bad, considering you can start exping there in the low 60s and definitely as a fresh 65 and it doesn't really take that long to get them all.

I don't like the idea of removing the ability to get Athica neck from Elds completely, but adding more options to where you can get it is nice.

Side note: The key to a good "somewhere else" idea is picking a place that people don't go often. Also, putting an Athica faction item on Ikisith doesn't really... fit... work... jive... I don't know, some word along those lines. It's just probably not gonna get my support.

I feel like Catacombs is a good idea, but iirc there aren't many mobs down there. I guess the could be said about Elds though too.

It can't really be anywhere else, since Athica faction should be affected by it's surroundings. Nothing on the island is that much higher then Elds aside from HMal and other 6man/ raid content. Would be silly to put Athica faction items in HHK. Would make sense to put Newport faction in HHK though.

Back
Top Bottom