Donator Player Housing

ok not shore of ware to post this. is it possable to get all my keys to my house destroyed or reset. i belive someone else has a key to my house. i have not given any out to any one but my own toons. last night in /ooc people we shouting out there house keys. to see who had lowest i gess i say my house key #be called out and a link of my key was with it. for security shake i will not give out my key # hear but will tell you in a pm and send any more infor you need. i also have the person name that linked the key if that will help.

For those of us that arn't yet donating/don't know what the PoK area is like:

What do the standard NPCs look like?

Is there any way to get housing NPCs set to a specific theme(say if you're a necro having the undead serve you, clerics getting priestly type servents, race specific servents, ect ect)?

If you leave something there, such as (random weapon) laying around, will it dissapear after you zone out?

I really like the idea since it gives players a new place to romp around/rp in/hold thier stuff without having to worry about yonder rouge wanting to have at your stuff.

Would it be possible to have Stormkeep and Dragonhorn Keep added to the list of cities that the house key could be used from, maybe with a faction and/or aggro check so it couldn't be abused?

Also, could the limit on the food + water from the barrels be raised to something like 20 instead of 5, so it lasts a reasonable amount of time when you're away from the house (like packing your lunch box)?

NOLORTAT said:
ok not shore of ware to post this. is it possable to get all my keys to my house destroyed or reset. i belive someone else has a key to my house. i have not given any out to any one but my own toons. last night in /ooc people we shouting out there house keys. to see who had lowest i gess i say my house key #be called out and a link of my key was with it. for security shake i will not give out my key # hear but will tell you in a pm and send any more infor you need. i also have the person name that linked the key if that will help.

Hail the guy at your house, you can have your locks changed.

thanks very much Grizabella i will do that as soon as i get home. :dance: :dance: yours hason the warrior :dance: :dance:

Wow never been to a player house, but what Grizabella said... zomg I would never have thopught of making a NPC change locks to circumvent the problem, guys you're truely the best staff ever :toot:

I appologize if this is not where i am supposed to post this, but does anyone else see every mob trophy in their house as a statue of rallos zek?

Waldoff said:
I appologize if this is not where i am supposed to post this, but does anyone else see every mob trophy in their house as a statue of rallos zek?
All looks were changed like this to reduce the lag they caused!

What the heck is the majordomo wearing he looks better than the players i want that outfit

yes i also hope to start donating soon no matter the benifits if it helps keep this kick ass game up i dont mind throwing in a bit of cash ^^

Heya,

might it be that there is some kind of bug allowing strangers to access your house? Finding a High Level Player's corpse in front of your Majordomo when entering the House is strange.

I know that I could change the locks, but if someone gets in this house he might get in the new one too. (Have the Name of the Player since he was so friendly to leave his corpse if needed to look into it)

Thank you

Xandroz

If someone dies in the house, every house shows the corpse. He did not die in yours, he is just shown in yours. It is like when someone dies in the house the corpse is echoed to all other houses till it decays.

Heya,

might it be that there is some kind of bug allowing strangers to access your house? Finding a High Level Player's corpse in front of your Majordomo when entering the House is strange.

I know that I could change the locks, but if someone gets in this house he might get in the new one too. (Have the Name of the Player since he was so friendly to leave his corpse if needed to look into it)

Thank you

Xandroz

BREAKING AND ENTERING! CALL THE POLICE!!

Good thing your installed traps nailed the offender. =D

(Seriously though, Furrygamer is right.)

It's the bank area on the left of the library in the old plane of knowledge map. I think anyone can summon a house key now when the toon gets to 20.

Edit: House Key

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom