Donator Player Housing

Do we still get the little goodies that donators used to get, such as the shoes and scarecrow illusion, as well as the new housing? Cause for some reason, I never got those. Is pocket plane gone too? Never got to go there. Houses are cool though. I logged on just to check em out :)

Nuncio said:
Do we still get the little goodies that donators used to get, such as the shoes and scarecrow illusion, as well as the new housing? Cause for some reason, I never got those. Is pocket plane gone too? Never got to go there. Houses are cool though. I logged on just to check em out :)

What? Of course we do. They don't magically appear on your account though, you have to claim them. Read all the details here.

Allielyn said:
What? Of course we do. They don't magically appear on your account though, you have to claim them. Read all the details here.
When donating, send an e-mail to [email protected] that includes the following information: The e-mail you used for the paypal donation (EVEN if this is the email you're mailing from), the type of donation you made (silver/gold/platinum) and your in-game ACCOUNT name. That is account, not character. I repeat, ACCOUNT, NOT character name. I do not need any additional information beyond these three very simple things.
Yes, I did all that, never got the stuff :\

I've found a bug, if you zone into the house as a gnome you get zoned out instantly :( illusion: dark elf lets me zone in but normal Maimai can't enter the house :mad:

Maimai said:
I've found a bug, if you zone into the house as a gnome you get zoned out instantly :( illusion: dark elf lets me zone in but normal Maimai can't enter the house :mad:

That's strange. I'll check it out.

hi maimai when you attempt to zone in dose it just kick you to the zone out place for that zone if so there might also be a problem with the barabarian race on this as hason my warrior cant enter his house eather but vlana my high elf cleric can. just wounder if it a related problem. thanks hason the warrior :)

This screams of gnomish racism. I am disgusted that the staff of this game would impliment something that is so blatantly racist against the kind and gentle gnomish people. You should all be ashamed of yourself!

The house system is pretty fun :dance:

Is there a fix for various things (the majordomo, trophys, public storage) looking like humans, I mean, is it all currently working in the latest patch, for some reason I never get new patch files unless I delete them and force a download and even then its iffy

moghedancarns said:
/cmd platinumitem
/cmd golditem
/cmd silveritem
/cmd housekey

they don't give you stuff?

Yeah, if you continue to read down the thread I linked, you'll see these commands. IF you used those commands and still didn't get anything, THEN I would petition. Keep in mind that you can get the platinum, gold, and silver items on any character on the flagged account, but in the entire account you may only have one gold item, one silver item, and one platinum item.

moghedancarns said:
I have three characters on my Platinum account, all with the amulet.

OMG are you serious? I've been limiting myself this whole time to only one amulet, one scarecrow ilu, and one boots?

/cry

Allielyn said:
Yeah, if you continue to read down the thread I linked, you'll see these commands. IF you used those commands and still didn't get anything, THEN I would petition. Keep in mind that you can get the platinum, gold, and silver items on any character on the flagged account, but in the entire account you may only have one gold item, one silver item, and one platinum item.

Those commands worked, but no one ever told me that's what i needed.

The link you gave me, http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/?page=donations
Doesn't say anything aobut hose commands that I can find.

Thanks mog, though, that worked fine.

If you're just one hell of a nice guy, and really want the server to stay up, you may use the Shards of Dalaya Platinum Membership, a continous donation of 20 EUR (roughly $25) a month. This offers the same benefit as the Gold Membership, along with your own place among the people that the SoD staff has nothing but love for, as well as access to a very cool Pocket Plane zone that has various vendors selling trinks and fashion items, a banker, some toy NPCs (such as one that turns you into a dragon) and a free Translocator NPC.
Make sure to read the "Alternate Donation Methods" instructions above if you are using Moneybookers to sign up for a Platinum donation!

Then there's the Gold Membership, which is a continous donation of 8 EUR (roughly $10) per month. This entitles to the same benefits as the Silver membership, plus a pair of travelling boots (Clicky Scale of Wolf - not to be confused with Spirit of Wolf! Summon it with /cmd golditem ingame).
Make sure to read the "Alternate Donation Methods" instructions above if you are using Moneybookers to sign up for a Gold donation!

The basic is Silver Membership. A Silver Membership is a continous donation of 4 EUR (roughly $5) each month directly towards the server. A silver membership entitles you to an Idol of the Donator (Clicky Illusion: Scarecrow - summon it with /cmd silveritem ingame).
Make sure to read the "Alternate Donation Methods" instructions above if you are using Moneybookers to sign up for a Silver donation!

There it is for the gold and silver items (emphasis mine) though you're right, they don't say it for the platinum item. I guess that I just figured it out fromt he general format of the gold and silver items.

I do agree though, that the commands are kind of buried in that text.

Allielyn said:
There it is for the gold and silver items (emphasis mine) though you're right, they don't say it for the platinum item. I guess that I just figured it out fromt he general format of the gold and silver items.

I do agree though, that the commands are kind of buried in that text.
Aha, I see it now, though I really didnt bother to read the gold and silver one, as I'm not gold or silver. Guess thats why.

The Majordomo wont make a trophy for Gishna, Warden of Darkness I assume because of the comma in the name, is there a symbol to use to get the proper mobs name or is it an input bug where the comma is stripped automatically?

Maimai said:
The Majordomo wont make a trophy for Gishna, Warden of Darkness I assume because of the comma in the name, is there a symbol to use to get the proper mobs name or is it an input bug where the comma is stripped automatically?

The latter, I'll take a stab at fixing it.

Any chance of making it so you can zone from house to house using seperate keys?

Also, me and my wife split a gold donators account down the middle as two silvers. We would much rather have run of us run on platinum and one silver, but was wondering if its possible to allow one of us full creation controll in the others house?

IE, share a platinum house, and have the majordomo treat us both as owners.

leah said:
IN REGARDS TO THE HOUSING - I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCT AND LOST MY PLATINUM STATUS. DO I LOSE THE HOUSING TOO? I HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM IN REGARDS TO MY PLATINUM STATUS PERSONALLY. I HAVE SENT A PAYMENT TO SHARDS OF DALAYA THROUGH PAYPAL.

From the original post:

Wiz said:
If you stop donating, you will no longer be able to access any part of your house or your items you left there, though they will remain should you wish to re-activate your donation. If you change your donation status (either up or down) the houses will adjust accordingly.

BTW, in general it's not a great idea to post account info, and posting email info will only get you on innumerable SPAM lists. Also, caps lock is evil. ;)

Back
Top Bottom