Dark Rot Explanation

One thing this post doesn't say is that Dark Rot also gives you a mild form of a Damage Over Time.....in reality it fluxuates your HP down then when you med up a bit it just goes back down...it's not a dot per say where you keep going down, on my character however it seems to take about 2% health from a full med (Talking about stage 2 btw)

This is just another annoyance and could very well mean the difference between life and death, there's been times I come outta battle at 1% health. :hmph:

Sorry, guess I didn't notice it. I have the Recovery X back from Gibbertwitch so I'm kind of out-regenning that sort of low damage.

Man, offer Snig or Rom 20k next time we raid Torment or something. That thing drops for us so often that every Beastlord and Monk in the guild has the damn thing. It's going to start rotting soon.

Ykari07 said:
Man, offer Snig or Rom 20k next time we raid Torment or something. That thing drops for us so often that every Beastlord and Monk in the guild has the damn thing. It's going to start rotting soon.

Not sure if this was a joke or not, but I am pretty sure this is against the rules (selling loot). I could be totally blowing smoke out of my ass, however.

It was a random number. (and yes I was joking) I dunno man. Gibber's not that hard. You'd have had it by now if you weren't addicted to Traekoth. :hmph:

Probably. I'll just find some caring guild that wants to allow some lower level "z0mg uber!" monk to join their fun.

Yeah... that's it. /sigh

Spiritplx said:
Not sure if this was a joke or not, but I am pretty sure this is against the rules (selling loot). I could be totally blowing smoke out of my ass, however.

You are correct; this sort of thing is against the rules, as is selling any no-drop loot for cash (well, loot rights).

Well... I won't be paying but I still want to join some raid for rot loot. For the glory of easier Traek kills!

Arranging a raid to kill gibber wouldn't be so hard. Especially for someone who arranges raids so often. Fusion has 8 manned him before and that was probably over a month ago. Problem is getting to him...which in relativity isn't too hard still.

Bigger problem with Gibber is the other named that hangs out with him. Gtrugh I think his name is? Frankly he's harder than Gibber is.

Back
Top Bottom