Dark Rot Explanation

Back to the point: any news from the event that should allow us to cure it?
Dark Rot really gets annoying, poofing, getting it back etc etc. With the containment quest that is a total pain, I'll stay contagious for now, with the hopes we can definitely get rid of it sometime soon.

Yes yes, but now we're getting away from the subject at hand. Gibbertwitch and my involvement in his death.

It never happened on Tuesday :/ You're guess is as good as mine as far as when the event will actually happen.

First of all, tuesday was not a set date like I pointed out and you ignored.

Secondly, I had a bunch of things dropped on me this week and I haven't had any free time. Next week, most likely.

Sorry, I didn't ignore what you said. I just typed that up before you mentioned that Tuesday wasn't set in stone. Totally forgot to edit it.

This weekend at the latest will be when stuff happens.

I just had a huge deal of Dawntide related things happen right as I was working on this, that's why it went nowhere for a bit.

If you already have Dark Rot can you be infected by a higher stage of Dark Rot?

I had stage 2 contained on my SK, then somehow it turned into stage 5 contained Dark Rot. I'm not sure if it happened when I zoned or when I was Athica while waiting for a rez. Either way it sure put a damper on my play.

sunebi said:
If you already have Dark Rot can you be infected by a higher stage of Dark Rot?

I had stage 2 contained on my SK, then somehow it turned into stage 5 contained Dark Rot. I'm not sure if it happened when I zoned or when I was Athica while waiting for a rez. Either way it sure put a damper on my play.

Petition?

I did for a few hours but figured no GMs where on. Wanted to make sure it was a bug not a feature before I petition again.

Thanks

I'm looking forward to seeing what mobs/area/zones we get to explore by this weekend! Should be a blast. Thanks for implementing this :toot:

Updated with the bit about it happening this weekend. Kinda late about it but I'm sick as a dog so I feel I have an excuse.

Dark rot is definitely still bugged. My warrior and shaman just recently lost contained dark rot stage 2 randomly and i ended up having stage 1 spread to the warrior and stage 4 spread to the shaman. A druid in the raid group had the same thing happen, but he had stage 5 spread to him.

Back
Top Bottom