Codex of Power Revamp

Sure hope they make a note when this goes in explaining how to get your exp back etc. Preferably on shardsofdalaya.com the little news feed.

Slaariel has the new tome power modifier working. Now is just the reimbursement function - which we think will likely be through the bankers. You hand in a tome, the banker fills it for you. No experience wasted.

What about items that gain exp is there a way to feed them or are they included as well? Could one feed an item instead of another book?

What about items that gain exp is there a way to feed them or are they included as well? Could one feed an item instead of another book?
Item exp gained while you did the CoP will not be taken away! Item exp and reg exp are separate systems. If you are asking if you can convert your reimbursed exp to item exp, then that has not been discussed at all, and is unlikely.

Last edited:
Sounds fair enough. Since server pop is so low is there any chance for ppl to trade in the exp for books instead. Could help those with no access to opus yet. Maybe all cop for 2 or 3 opus of your choice

Slaariel has the new tome power modifier working. Now is just the reimbursement function - which we think will likely be through the bankers. You hand in a tome, the banker fills it for you. No experience wasted.

Picard-full-of-win1-e1309226314822.jpg

I don't believe this has been addressed, but what becomes of Codex of Power tomes that have yet to be started but are nonetheless in a player's inventory (i.e. already purchased)? I was so ambitious ~6 months ago with my Cleric that I bought several ranks of the Codices, but I only ever completed the first one. Will these untouched CoPs poof with the change? Will there be a way to refund them at some NPC in Erimal, for instance? It is a very minor matter, and I wouldn't be the least bit miffed to find out that I simply must accept the plat loss. I just want to know what to expect on my wimpy, neglected alt. :p

I don't believe this has been addressed, but what becomes of Codex of Power tomes that have yet to be started but are nonetheless in a player's inventory (i.e. already purchased)? I was so ambitious ~6 months ago with my Cleric that I bought several ranks of the Codices, but I only ever completed the first one. Will these untouched CoPs poof with the change? Will there be a way to refund them at some NPC in Erimal, for instance? It is a very minor matter, and I wouldn't be the least bit miffed to find out that I simply must accept the plat loss. I just want to know what to expect on my wimpy, neglected alt. :p

We will likely make them droppable after we pull the merchant that sells them, and possibly add some extra cost value to them. That way they can simply be sold back to a merchant.

We will likely make them droppable after we pull the merchant that sells them, and possibly add some extra cost value to them. That way they can simply be sold back to a merchant.

What about finished cop, do we get a refund?

What about finished cop, do we get a refund?
I speak only for myself, but I'd be content with a "no" on this. Those of us who have already reaped the benefits of CoPs over the past years have received a return on that investment many times over, I feel. :)

I wouldn't turn my nose up at logging into a few thousand extra platinum on my cursor, but I would be surprised if the staff were to dole out this much cash to such a massive swath of the playerbase!

Back
Top Bottom