Codex of Power Revamp

Gratz on wasting my time reading your hateful post that no one cares about. It wasn't even witty and lacked even the slightest bit of charm. Feel free to try again. Pehaps one day people will like you for your personality.

Gratz on wasting my time reading your hateful post that no one cares about. It wasn't even witty and lacked even the slightest bit of charm. Feel free to try again. Pehaps one day people will like you for your personality.

Excuse me ,but giving out 550 AAs for free is most stupid,I tried to keep my disappointment back for some weeks now,but what was meant to
bring more players (and make them stay) caused the exact opposite,people have less reason now to log in.
The reasoning for that change in post #1 is flat out wrong as a little brosing in the guild listing would have revealed easily.Even highest tier
guilds are looking for ungeared (65)players without AAs,only requirement being high play time.
And the "killing massive amounts of mobs is boring as hell" statement makes even less sense,maybe Waldoff is talking about another game and i read
that post wrong,but I thought EQ/SoD is all about killing massive amounts of things.
I find it more boring to fill near useless tomes like all the stat crap ones,with CoPs you could feel the difference when filling them whereas
"enhanced agility 1/2/3" just feels like a total waste of time (and plat).
Fortunatly I love my 55 box or I wouldnt play at all,it just occured to me that I didnt touch my 65s for months outside requests from friends
and guildies to help with raids/kills,hence my admittingly polemic initial post.

Well the codex change wasnt made for you ulandx. It was made for the 65 chars who has done over 300aas and was about to start codexes. I have a ranger alt that i been really likeing to play. With the change i went straight to do splitting arrow 1 and got abit over 3.2% codex while doing it. So basicly i get a new abilety by classtome while i gain even more dps how can that be boring ? Getting the 550aas for free doesnt mean YOU have to spend it. Im now progressing slowly into crippleing shot 1 and thats more dps free codex bonus for just exping. Most of the "easy/useless" tomes are dropped in many easy zones such as kaesora a person starting tomes would be around gear tier 3-4 with cmal/boe stuffs and thoose could do slowly parts of that zone.

Back
Top Bottom