Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bind nude right under some named in Stormkeep or DHK (WW?) while being kos?
That's just suggestions for those who want to try really... I am not taking part in the contest :keke:.

Ok, but you can bind outside Stormkeep under the named's ass and go one a killing spree inside to get your factions down.
Otherwise, there are plenty of dragons in Western Wastes that don't see invis and would still love to kick your as uninvis and naked...

I am merely trying to set that there are some solutions if people really want to do it.
I am pretty sure there are better than mine as well.

Thanks Kelval, every time I wanted to die I started a group and buffed first etc. This is much faster would recommend it!

neck to grobb > invis to the first named guy > bind > uninvis > afk

honestly, not that hard people

Jun said:
Thanks Kelval, every time I wanted to die I started a group and buffed first etc. This is much faster would recommend it!
Thanks for noticing my extra leet strats Jun. So much use for sarcasm. :dance:

Kelval said:
Bind nude right under some named in Stormkeep or DHK (WW?) while being kos?
That's just suggestions for those who want to try really... I am not taking part in the contest :keke:.

the flaw in this is that the mob has to be strong enough to kill you fast yet weak enough for you to run away when you actually want to play again; it would suck to get yourself into a deathloop you couldnt get out of and have to bug the GMs to get you out. Same with the /cm bind over a 20k fall

Emiljon said:
the flaw in this is that the mob has to be strong enough to kill you fast yet weak enough for you to run away when you actually want to play again; it would suck to get yourself into a deathloop you couldnt get out of and have to bug the GMs to get you out. Same with the /cm bind over a 20k fall

negative regen items are easier and less permanent

I bound over a 20k fall with my insta click lev boots in my slot 5 hotkey.

When I wanted to play I hit my 5 key as I loaded in and voila.

The deaths are the easy part. I was almost half way there, then fortunately I noticed that you had to have 10k kills as well. My level 60 doesn't even have 3k kills. So the likelihood of me pulling that off was next to nil, but, that is the point of the contest being difficult and all, right? :)

Just find an uninhabited newbie zone and get slaughtering. It doesn't matter what LEVEL the things you kill are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom