Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhak

Dalayan Beginner
since you're trying to get a charm may as well go big and ask for a 1.2, no reason not to right!!

In all seriousness a juggo takes months for any one person to complete, this 10k death thing is something Toland accomplished in under a week.. and while I realize it obviously took you a big longer ( and that he got banned for doing it ), the timeframe of actually getting 10k deaths / kills is no where near what is required to get a juggo. Furthermore it's something that you can do while idle or while simply sitting in athica /cmd suiciding yourself.. I think it'd be a completely out of line reward for this

I'm expecting something unique like maybe a title or race change or some neat clicky that doesn't provide a whole lot of benefit but is badass ( clicky dragon or gnome that cusses at people or something )

ryutakin

Dalayan Beginner
I don't know the entire full story but Aisling got his charm from lottery. I thought it would be fair considering this was a bit more work than the lottery.
Wiz said:
No, the reward will be much cooler than that.

!!!

Farcy said:
I think Zhak was on to something with the cussing dragon/gnome clicky.

I would abuse the mess out of that.

ryutakin

Dalayan Beginner
TOTALLY NOT FAIR/COOL/RIGHT

Need to be stackable.

Also

Where's my frog companion

Where's my FD potion!!!

Where's my real prize.

Wiz

Can I have a title

That makes me "Ryutakin, Where's my real prize?"

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
I should ban you for being an ungrateful bastard. You got a box of angry halflings for chrissakes.

ryutakin

Dalayan Beginner
To say the least I think I deserve a title.

Wiz can choose.

Ryutakin the Ungrateful if he likes or anything else. Just wiz...come on man

iaeolan

Dalayan Elder
ryutakin said:
To say the least I think I deserve a title.

Wiz can choose.

Ryutakin the Ungrateful if he likes or anything else. Just wiz...come on man

Ryutakin the Nonexistant
then delete him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom