Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
Your challenge is to get a character to at least 10,000 deaths AND kills and post a screenshot of the /cm stats here. The victor will receive a surprise prize.

This thread will remain stickied until someone wins the Chillville CONTEST... OF... DEATH!

i was just running some of the preliminary numbers through my head and yea, wow.. to actually accomplish this would be a pretty huge feat

Zhak said:
i was just running some of the preliminary numbers through my head and yea, wow.. to actually accomplish this would be a pretty huge feat

Well the death part is easy! Just have Grake in your group as the healer. Worst cleric on the server... amirite (ziiiiing)?!

JK for realz. I would have said someone else but then I'd be starting drama and I'm not the drama starting type. :keke:

Even having 3k deaths already and somehow doing a cmd suicide immediately after zoning for 20 seconds would lead to nearly 40 hours of playing time.

articbre said:
Hi2u photoshop ;)

More like "hi2u server admin who has access to real stats and bans people who lie"

damn canadians...

By the way zorlaft, how in the shit do you have 2734 deaths? I'm a monk/main puller and I don't even have half that...

Draxx said:
By the way zorlaft, how in the shit do you have 2734 deaths? I'm a monk/main puller and I don't even have half that...
lol @ Lifeburning without clicking off lich, stealing aggro and dieing because he didn't have WoN and clicked off Focus, trying stupid shit like soloing stuff he never should have, being PvP flagged and afk, trying to split as a necro.

lol @ almost 3k deaths.

Brimztone said:
lol @ Lifeburning without clicking off lich, stealing aggro and dieing because he didn't have WoN and clicked off Focus, trying stupid shit like soloing stuff he never should have, being PvP flagged and afk, trying to split as a necro.

lol @ almost 3k deaths.

most of the stupid shit i tried i accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom