Tiers 9 through 11 balancing (See post #4 for current status)

It's been a few months since we did water wing in thaz, for some reason the boss got buffed from a t12 fight to a t13 fight...

From what iv seen earth mini/ air mini/ fire mini would all be challenging to a t9 guild but should be doable. Fire boss to me seems to be right around entry T10 along Air boss. being mid T10 maybe little under earths difficulty. Earth boss imo is right around End T10 beginning 11. We have hardly had but a very short lived experice with water. The few tries we did at water were poorly executed maybe we will try this wing again once we have some more spires gear!

Is it typical that these Thaz fights get ninja changed without any notice? Noticed some changes the other night and not sure if they are bugs or not.

yes we finally killed prime! Very hard without the orbs being named.. And they don't despawn after the fight
I think wisp model npcs can't have nameplates, as a client issue. It's an issue with a few other types of things too. Without target rings it'd be a nightmare to do that fight as an enchanter.

I think wisp model npcs can't have nameplates, as a client issue. It's an issue with a few other types of things too. Without target rings it'd be a nightmare to do that fight as an enchanter.
*player hat on*
I don't min them not having nametags., because who cares for nametags, really. I'd be happy if they were actually named by their color to work with /target (red orb of raw power).

Crownk (prophecy)
I been hearing a lot about A reanimated priest being broken..
our guild has not attempted it yet mainly because of these rumors
Is this fight balanced for the tier? and if not would some gm's or devs or whatever be willing to watch us attempt it if we petition when we attempt it

Like broken recently? I haven't done the fight in about half a year now, but it was fine last few times we went after it in SB. As far as tier, I wouldn't put it with the very hardest fights in zone, probably somewhere in the middle, but it does take some figuring out, and the right set up.....all that unless it got messed with by dev-types since like September or October I guess...

The fight is working just fine, at least last I checked, and I don't believe anyone made changes.

That said, it can be a challenging fight, and there are some specific things you need to do to get it right. But there are fights way tougher than that in zone.

Crownk (prophecy)
I been hearing a lot about A reanimated priest being broken..
our guild has not attempted it yet mainly because of these rumors
Is this fight balanced for the tier? and if not would some gm's or devs or whatever be willing to watch us attempt it if we petition when we attempt it

sad how wrong crownk is we haven't attempted it because we focused on others mobs first.

prob been stated already but ez strat
no spells or procs on the wisps.
when wisp grows, cast mez without proc bracers on it.
if didnt work go back to step 1.

ie if someone has a bp that procs malo and hits the green wisp with his bp proc, while the red wisp is growing. your mez will NOT stick.

if tank is dieing to flares, control what you cast on him during flares, its on a 40sec timer maybe?
if dps is low, cast more dmg spells on him after flare is done cause it will do Increased dmg to him.

what's the status on water wing? Got the other wings Down probably gonna head there again soon I hope its been balanced XD

Back
Top Bottom