The Purge

Notpit

Dalayan Beginner
I was too busy raiding to keep track of all the bans. Anyone know how many people were eventually banned? It seemed to just go on and on.

ITT very important info because everyone needs to know who got banned

On a serious note: why does it even matter?

thats because the snarky reasons are hilarious

should add jail records on fomelo too

If we were gonna do it, it would be more fun to make it a ban blotter type deal, like some of the police blotters.

dates, times, characters, and what they were banned, jailed, or warned for doing.

though that might encourage shenanigans just to be on the blotter. in fact, it would. most definitely.

An anonymous blotter though....

I have, for a very long time, advocated that banned characters should not show up on the Fomelo at all. The character got there in part by cheating/hacking/being a massive jerk, he shouldn't be publicly enshrined for it. So the banning contains the ultimate punishment - effective public erasure of the character.

Jail record might be nice though.

I have, for a very long time, advocated that banned characters should not show up on the Fomelo at all. The character got there in part by cheating/hacking/being a massive jerk, he shouldn't be publicly enshrined for it. So the banning contains the ultimate punishment - effective public erasure of the character.

delete the chars, then they wont show up!

Or have fomelo check and if an account is flagged as banned - not show on fomelo.

No need to delete.

So the banning contains the ultimate punishment - effective public erasure of the character.

See I thought you guys were just be classy (and boring) by never talking about the jerks and cheaters. I get it now.

As long as its not an automatic feature. Some of those people currently under restriction have emails in and awaiting responses. Would stink to have the toon deleted without due process first.

As long as its not an automatic feature. Some of those people currently under restriction have emails in and awaiting responses. Would stink to have the toon deleted without due process first.

Do you have some sort of vested interest in this topic??

They should have their emails deleted too.

Back
Top Bottom