Rule 11

to be taken seriously from a dude with a character named swifturtrann? lol....
Fallacy

The fact he got caught exploiting was stated as part of the jailing, and in the past would have been grounds for banning by itself......

I am not joking. I don’t play this game anymore and haven’t for months but in my several year long career of SoD I have been jailed too many times to count for FD farming on sk / monk. And I’ve never seen it happen to any other player farming on those classes
I honestly can't believe this happened and am sorry for you as a fellow first ruins farmer. Then again I remember some post about feign death being content exploitation or something crazy in the past and now it all makes sense.

I don't have anything to say on this guys banning, I've had 4 guildmasters banned and every single time it lead to multiple people quitting for good. Don't know if this guy deserved it or not but I am reminded of siblyx being permanently banned for fucking around with a broken item. The whole "you are jailed indefinitely and you better not log in" thing is really silly though. A lot of the decisions on bannings have never seemed really consist and it would be great if there was more transparency on why/how these choices are made.

Fallacy

The fact he got caught exploiting was stated as part of the jailing, and in the past would have been grounds for banning by itself......

I mean... what does any of that have to do with what I said? I just hope the healing process can finally begin for you from whatever swiftur or jontrann must've done to you in the past, man. Between this bs and your rants about staff never doing anything, you seem to be working some stuff out, and I wish you the best with it. (and stop dm-ing me, lol.)

I mean... what does any of that have to do with what I said? I just hope the healing process can finally begin for you from whatever swiftur or jontrann must've done to you in the past, man. Between this bs and your rants about staff never doing anything, you seem to be working some stuff out, and I wish you the best with it. (and stop dm-ing me, lol.)

I was guilded with swiftur years ago, in fact my very first night back in game swiftur msged me on crukru and we chatted for a few minutes, never had a problem with him personally, thats all your imagination.

Weird you and others complain about staff it must be real, I have an issue and its "staff are all good, it must be me"...
Contradictory?

Trolling swiftur is unrelated, I like many others troll people I know.

Why does it matter if its a fallacy?
Really?......

Weird you and others complain about staff it must be real, I have an issue and its "staff are all good, it must be me"...
Contradictory?

I mean...isn't that pretty much describing exactly what you're doing? Also, where have you seen me complain about staff? Not saying I haven't before, but in this case you seem to be just making shit up? Anyway, all of this has been fun, but I've already participated in the shitshow far more than I ever should have, and you're pretty wound up about it all for a mostly unrelated third party. I'm just gonna stay out of your way, lol. Get after those damn cheaters and unresponsive staff members! Crusade on!

I mean...isn't that pretty much describing exactly what you're doing? Also, where have you seen me complain about staff? Not saying I haven't before, but in this case you seem to be just making shit up? Anyway, all of this has been fun, but I've already participated in the shitshow far more than I ever should have, and you're pretty wound up about it all for a mostly unrelated third party. I'm just gonna stay out of your way, lol. Get after those damn cheaters and unresponsive staff members! Crusade on!
Actually if you read my first post on this thread that would clear up your misunderstanding on my stance on staff and communication.

So you're not one of the people jumping on the tin foiling corruption, believing themselves entitled to proof even though they are not connected band wagon of people? If so I apologize. It does also say "people" though.

For the rest of your reply, no Im not "wound up", resorting to ad hominem attacks is just silly. Try and refrain.

Look if people want beef I’ll duel anyone any time come catch some mad bow crits and beg for a rez ight

Let it be known I voted no to Ovisha’s ban appeal. That guy single handedly killed Escutcheon on his paladin Avoij. #exposed

I was guilded with swiftur years ago, in fact my very first night back in game swiftur msged me on crukru and we chatted for a few minutes, never had a problem with him personally, thats all your imagination.
dude that was me... jon that messaged you on crukru (my wizard)... i was in that same guild with you when xerokine was leading it...

dude that was me... jon that messaged you on crukru (my wizard)... i was in that same guild with you when xerokine was leading it...
I don't know a xerokine, and honestly never even heard of swiftur having a brother until I came back.

I knew inkling/swiftur though.

View attachment 284

Apology accepted, Croc.

Thats what I thought David. Just like on the phone.

I love this. Any animosity I had over the shit you pulled just melted away when I read this post. Seriously. Thank you.

Grimp, Pec, and I put a lot of work into our crappy reputations. Step it up.

LUL on a server of 40 active players? You basically circle jerked each other. Thats a YIKES and cmonBruh....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom