Remembering those we lost in the Purge of '09

It is funny to see people who have openly admitted to using MQ still playing though, while :tinfoil:Felyn 'used MQ on nodnal in athica' and got banned for it. Why the :tinfoil:fuck would he use MQ when he had the best geared character already, let alone on an auctionbot?
:tinfoil:
I guess your magic supercode could never generate a false positive eh? I mean, it's not like :tinfoil: other program-detection codes generate them, ever. Especially :tinfoil:not the ones that companies spend millions on. Oh no. But code from one coder doing it :tinfoil:part time for a free server can surely be better than code done by a paid team of highly experienced professionals who's one job is to make sure their program detects said code. Surely! :toot::tinfoil::tinfoil::toot:

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Really? You're using MQ2 too!?
Since when does Dynak = KAS? Also fixed your typo for you Sir.

If you look at the context of that quote, he was talking about MQ itself. That's what allowed it to be detected...

Context means nothing when talking in absolutes. He said no code. That means any code in existence is not perfect. He did not say MQ is not perfect. Regardless, It's the truth.

So we should ban people without proof, based purely on what they, and others, say?

No. But not even entertaining the notion that you could produce something that isn't perfect is ridiculous. If you guys had said! "This is 99% effective and if it catches anyone on accident who wasn't actually cheating too bad" whatever that's fine and dandy. But saying OMG OUR CODE IS PERFECT!!!111one is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong probably 99.5% of those people are cheating shitbags who can fall off cliffs into cauldrons of dick. But the fact you have one instance of Felyn "cheating" sounds like an outlying piece of data. If there were multiple cases of Felyn running around with MQ on I don't think anyone would give a flying fuck, but the situation surrounding it is one random outlying occasion.

Last edited:
No. But not even entertaining the notion that you could produce something that isn't perfect is ridiculous. If you guys had said! "This is 99% effective and if it catches anyone on accident who wasn't actually cheating too bad" whatever that's fine and dandy. But saying OMG OUR CODE IS PERFECT!!!111one is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong probably 99.5% of those people are cheating shitbags who can fall off cliffs into cauldrons of dick. But the fact you have one instance of Felyn "cheating" sounds like an outlying piece of data. If there were multiple cases of Felyn running around with MQ on I don't think anyone would give a flying fuck, but the situation surrounding it is one random outlying occasion.

Which may be why we are letting them appeal. So that a human being can hear the story, and not be judged solely by a machine. If anyone is found innocent, I will be the first to broadcast every hour, on the hours, that they are innocent, and that I stand by their integrity.

Which may be why we are letting them appeal. So that a human being can hear the story, and not be judged solely by a machine. If anyone is found innocent, I will be the first to broadcast every hour, on the hours, that they are innocent, and that I stand by their integrity.

I will be awaiting Vagpounder's name among them.

And for that I applaud you sir. But the story as it was told was that appeals were not being taken at all for this.

And for that I applaud you sir. But the story as it was told was that appeals were not being taken at all for this.

Im sure appeals such as "I only used it once" or "My little brother installed it" or "I was using it just to get my framerate" are not being entertained, no.

You and all the other asshats that want to try and rip a hole in the entire process by arguing fucking percentage semantics can just die of a massive whiny heart attack.

You and all the other asshats that want to try and rip a hole in the entire process by arguing fucking percentage semantics can just die of a massive whiny heart attack.
I already planned on dying of a heart attack, and being a whiny bitch. THANKS FOR SEEING THINGS MY WAY :toot:

How can you plan on dying of a heart attack when you've dissed the garbage plate MULTIPLE times in the past.

There are too many holes in ALL of your "stories"....

But the fact you have one instance of Felyn "cheating" sounds like an outlying piece of data. If there were multiple cases of Felyn running around with MQ on I don't think anyone would give a flying fuck, but the situation surrounding it is one random outlying occasion.

I really don't understand your point. Are you attempting to infer that he's somehow omit from a ban just because he only used a third party program once? Or are you claiming that he's innocent of using any third party programs?

Back
Top Bottom