Remembering those we lost in the Purge of '09

I don't think you understand the definition of the word martyr.

And I don't think you understand the context and reason I am using it.

Besides, I am not going for the literal definition of the word so don't take it too seriously. It is more of a shared meaning between me and a few others.

Last edited:
Do you still play WoW marza? If you do, are you enjoying ilvl 245 faceroll content? lol

Can't wait for icc.

And I don't think you understand the context and reason I am using it.

Besides, I am not going for the literal definition of the word so don't it too seriously. It is more of a shared meaning between me and a few others.

To quote cinn "FELYN WAS BANNED FOR YOUR SINS"

Do you still play WoW marza? If you do, are you enjoying ilvl 245 faceroll content? lol

Can't wait for icc.

The normal stuff is too easy I will agree there. For the most part though the HM stuff is pretty good, most notably Anub. Heroic Tribute to Insanity is pretty frustrating however. And ya ICC does look amazing I am looking forward to it.

Anyway! This is not the place for this so... ya.

Last edited:
Anyone who uses MQ2 even if "Oh but i just loaded it for a second to see how kewl it was waaaahh QQ" is a douche ...sorry. Wait no, I'm not sorry....Doooooooooooooooooouche!

Anyways I dont see how getting banned for using MQ2 makes you a martyr - as we just saw, it clearly makes you a douche...

completely.jpg

Back
Top Bottom