Planar Gemstones: bugs and feedback thread

Fixed a problem where AC debuffs were being considered for the absolution spell. If any other absolution problems occur please let me know.

Rhaddum will no longer demand undead/elemental/etc bane spells be cast against him for the absolution.
Rhaddum will no longer demand outdoor only spells be cast against him for the absolution.

i had an absolute blast attempting/killing rhaddum tonight for the first time in two months, it feels like it's in a pretty good spot and ultimately you will earn this loot now instead of it being handed to you.

having said that i think missing a puddle is too detrimental to the raid at this current time, no other mechanic in the game is this punishing to the raid and it feels a little out of line.

Last edited:
i had an absolute blast attempting/killing rhaddum tonight for the first time in two months, it feels like it's in a pretty good spot and ultimately you will earn this loot now instead of it being handed to you.

having said that i think missing a puddle is too detrimental to the raid at this current time, no other mechanic in the game is this punishing to the raid and it feels a little out of line.

I struggle to think of fights where one linkdead/lagging dps can end the fight instantly outside of this one. I know we almost won once with 3x drains going off previously but at the end our wizard just hard crashed before 20% and it was over. Having seen the kind of internet scenarios some people have (Khandra, Zedaine, etc) I would never wish this upon anybody.

I'm happy to say that this fight seems to be working properly now. Thank you to the players of last night for helping me find a bug that had existed since the fight was released.

Misc. fixes from yesterday:
Absolution should clear all players who are imped.
Failed absolution should now clear all players who are imped.
Wizard spell "Absolution" will no longer be selected as the absolution spell (whoops!).
Absolution will no longer select spells with longer than 3 second recast time because it seems unfair and unfun.

edit:

The AoE mana drain is now removed from the colorwheel failure and instead the failed person will receive a large amount of damage (as before - increasing with repeated failures), a personal mana drain and a personal endurance drain. Hopefully this addresses the problem of laggers.

Last edited:
edit:

The AoE mana drain is now removed from the colorwheel failure and instead the failed person will receive a large amount of damage (as before - increasing with repeated failures), a personal mana drain and a personal endurance drain. Hopefully this addresses the problem of laggers.

Thank you fuwok from all the people being menaced by clouds and starlink satellite internet

Fight seems fine now. Great job Fuwok, love these maps. Id agree that the loot fits the challenge now with one exception. Tornado Alley is basically unusable in its current state. By the time a toon can feasible loot this dagger they will have far better options. No one is going to drag mobs around in an exp group to get to tornados. Id really like to see the proc put back to the way it was originally and just be made more punishing to those brave enough to use it. Half the proc rate if you have to but please give me a reason to re-equip this once awesome weapon.

tornados walking to mobs, now were talking.

still firmly believe both version of the unductoratory flascertion need tuned down, there are way to many variables for all the different classes.

Back
Top Bottom