Pinklum

Aegamin

Dalayan Elder
I'm not sure if we ever met or how you found me or if you even post on here or not, but I just wanted to extend a warm thank you. I really appreciate what you did for me. It really made my day. When I've outgrown it, I will definitely pay it forward.

Thanks again. :)

What does that mean?

Einlail, what Kedrin was saying is that there is an associated website that allows you to look at inventory, statistics, AA and tome progress, etc while not in game. It is called Fomelo. Here is a link to your character. You can look up any character using their exact first name.

P.S. The fact that no one has tricked this guy out with gear so far is alarming. Remember that necro who did all the adepts...I might have to log back in or something

Last edited:
Btw, Pinklum = Grinkles
Guilty as charged.

I'm glad the shield is being put to good use. Keep on wizarding, Einlail! ;) The only thing that could make you a cooler addition around here would've been if you'd rolled a Gnome instead of a nerdy High Elf, but I won't hold that against you.

Btw, if you're looking to fill in some of those empty item slots on the cheap, check out this recent thread about low-level quests for some ideas. Given that you're a Wizard, you can do a lot of these in a fraction of the time it'd take characters who don't have access to ports.
Fomeloing this guy is currently the most enjoyable part of SoD.
/agree

Einlail, what Kedrin was saying is that there is an associated website that allows you to look at inventory, statistics, AA and tome progress, etc while not in game. It is called Fomelo. Here is a link to your character. You can look up any character using their exact first name.

P.S. The fact that no one has tricked this guy out with gear so far is alarming. Remember that necro who did all the adepts...I might have to log back in or something

Oh wow, pretty neat!

Guilty as charged.

I'm glad the shield is being put to good use. Keep on wizarding, Einlail! ;) The only thing that could make you a cooler addition around here would've been if you'd rolled a Gnome instead of a nerdy High Elf, but I won't hold that against you.

Btw, if you're looking to fill in some of those empty item slots on the cheap, check out this recent thread about low-level quests for some ideas. Given that you're a Wizard, you can do a lot of these in a fraction of the time it'd take characters who don't have access to ports.

/agree

Thanks for the tip! Curious about the new blessed zones, I noticed they were all kind of out of my level range, but there wasn't anything listed in wiki about Lake Starfall. Upon getting there, it was clearly evident that zone shouldn't be on the blessed zone...there just isn't a lot to hunt. Well, nothing that kos to me anyway. But I stumbled into this group of people that were offering wizard only quests. What are the chances? One is the
Wizard Starfall Force Wand quest
and the other is the
Wizard Starfall Circlet of Force quest.

I just need to get two runes from a Froglok Magician in old Sol A (Halls of Mielech). I went once and most of the zone was grey con. I got a little overconfident and ran into a room without invis (thinking I was a god, like I felt in Crushbone lol) and two LB mages and their pets stomped me. Adds are my kryptnite. I plan on being a little smarter this time. But damn that zone is confusing.

Then I need to get a tattered cloak off an undead Armsmaster in King's Pass. That should be intersting. I decided to go through EK on the ledge of that mountain to KP last night. I decided to stop and kill some murdered guards, because I need 4 of ther remains for the Liberating the Spirits quest. The first tower was cake. Both grey, both dropped what I needed. I moved up to the second tower, killing one skelly then some named undead came outta nowhere and beat me down with the quickness. I think his name started with a G, like Garbon or something like that. This time I won't be as careless. lol

Anyhoo, I check out that link. My fingers could use a little bling. :)

Lol, sounds like you got ganked by Garba the Pure right as he spawned (named cyclops that roams the zone killing everything)

That's that name! Lol, I had no idea it was even a cyclops! I thought I unknowingly pulled a named skelly. :p

Hit me up for Meilech I've been killing magicians for a week trying to get them to drop a book for my pariah aug quest and I have rotted about 200+ runes. I'd be more than glad to help you get them

Deal. Is it the Art of Channeling? I found like 2 or 3 of those just last night, but only just one rune (I need two). I swear the game knows what you're looking for and says NOPE. The zone is weird. I've died so many times (damn you rez affects) I can get to the spawn point without even using a map anymore. Everything cons grey/green...except for a water mage in the middle of the room who cons lb to me at lvl 43. I got lucky when I first got there. A mage was just wandering in the hallway and he dropped the rune first try. I thought wow, this is going to be easy! Nupe. If I walk into the room without invis, they all gang tackle me and I don't last long. However, if I walk into the room with invis, there are little coves on the left and right where either the mages hold up or their placeholders do. I can walk right in the cove, uninvis, kill the mob, and the water mage just watches me. Then I invis again and walk to the other side and take out that mob. Wash, rinse, repeat. However, once I was doing this and one of those wandering spellblades (I think they're called) walked right past me fighting a mage. Not only did he add, but so did the whole stinking room. So I need to take out the wanderers first, before tackling the cove mobs. So, as long as I'm not careless I'm ok.

I should be on tonight. I'm dying to finish these for improved gear. Since you have four characters, which one should I hit up...or would it be easier for you to hit me up? Let me know.

Last edited:
You are kidding 3 dropped?, it is the art of channelling. I swear I've murdered a ton of those frogs and it has not dropped once for me. I'll be on around 6:30pm est

I would also look into the Newport Cup quests. Its a pretty fun quest chain (with Wizard guild vs Mage guild lore which is pretty cool and shhh also enchanters, the other two just don't know about it). Some of those pieces (specifically the robe) might still be good for you. There is also a good shoulder item with DI 2 from the Erudin caster guilds (the first of 3 parts says all and the other 2 say requires enchanter but I suspect that has to do with the faction required and I would be happy to let you borrow my ambassadors writ and give you an erudite illusion). Newport caster guild also has a 1hb quest. Around 44 or 49 you can go to wyvrenfang and tri-kite the wyvrens for pretty solid xp.

I had to take a break last night. The previous two nights I only got between 4-5 hours sleep, because of this game. Lol, ahhh the addiction has set in. I got a solid 8 last night, so I should be on to kickstart my next quest - The Seekers of Erimal. I remember HATING Paineel back on live. Such a confusing place. I have a rune from Tresaria though, so at least I won't be KOS or anything. :)

Back
Top Bottom