Loot Associates

Tuesday and Thursday raids at 8pm est can get boxy at times.

If you are a dps/healer and want to learn/loot stuff in silent halls and are atleast t11 msg Ekyu#3194 on discord or just show up and ill try my best to fit you into the raid (quite a bit of rotting loot).

You can keep your guild tag idc about that. +++dkp if you have a sword of the razad.

i made this post and then 4/5 ppl who hadn't been showing up started to show up again.

ill revisit this in the future as bodies are needed.

If people feel like continuing raiding I'll carry the torch for a bit. Assessing how people feel within the guild, then will give an update on recruitment.
Raids resume Sunday, July 12th. If you're interested in joining PM me on SoD boards or @ tevinter#2303 on discord.

Will post more specific recruitment needs after raids start again.

Looking for a holy paladin. It is likely that you will never tank a raid boss outside of the most extreme of circumstance, but you'll have a raid spot as a healer in conduit mode and as a guy who can press final judgement. There will also be some undead fights where you get the opportunity to dps.

Definitely could use a bard. As always if you're exceptional and looking to play, don't be afraid to contact me.

Things have been progressing nicely. Its been fun gaming with new friends and seeing the return of old friends (last time i played with real Apros was 6~ years ago!) and teaching them new content. Its a good time, no yelling here.

Still in need of a progressed / geared bard and wizard. Mostly wizard.

If any devs are reading this please make it so that the other rdps classes don't feel like complete burdens when it comes to handling fight mechanics thanks in advance.

it was a good run, i have no plans to lead raids for the foreseeable future. hope people had fun with my short stint of leadership. Special thanks to Daemong and Lleoc for helping me as much as they did.

if the game changes for the better i will try and rekindle the flame. if the leveling revamp ever finishes i think a few of us may do some 1-65 and low tier gameplay.

glad i got to build the friendships that i did over the last few years of raiding with this guild. a lot of us keep in touch and play other games so its not the end of the world. a handful of us plan to play the WoW xpac when it comes out. I have negative interest in leading a guild in that game, but I'll likely do some heroic raid and some dungeon runs with people.

I have absolutely no fucking idea how this game works anymore, but i'd play again. Warriors are main healers now, ya?

If you can box a paladin and can make 2 hotkeys with 1 button for /follow and another casting the spell in slot 1, I’d bet your hand paddles will work fine! One button per paddle.

Back
Top Bottom