Important Bard Songs do not work.

Since Vartax hasn't been able to log in for a bit he's totally unaware that the server just uses his name as a slang now.

Relic: Fiery Warcry of Tarhyl - The Overhaste and Spell focus aspects of this song do not work.
Song of the Blademaster - The only parts of this song that work is the +attk and stats. the haste and Ds to not work.
1) For fiery, does anyone remember if procs are supposed to be affected by fiery?
2) For blademaster, anyone remember what the actual DS component is? Personally, I recall the damage shield being removed a long time ago before 2.5. If that's the case, then it's just missing the haste component iirc.
3) Has the blademaster's interaction with Blademaster's Rhythm been tested?

I think you're confusing Pot4 DS component with Blademaster. Blademaster had a working DS component up until 2.5

1) fiery affected procs
2) the DS was smallish and scaled with instrument mod (i.e., +1 w/o mods and like +17? with full mods)
3) as of 2 minutes ago the flurry from blademaster tome + song is working as it should

Last edited:
I'm onto at least some of these bard fixes. Haven't verified them all, but fiery/blademaster/mots should be working soon. If for some reason something is missing from these changes, should be fixed soon enough. It's likely all of the issues are very closely linked. Stay tuned.
P.S. Does 17 seem like a reasonable amount of DS singing blademaster with a lv65 bard with no bard mods?

Last edited:
Thank you and anyone else that may be working behind the scenes on getting some things fixed!

base ds at 65 for blademaster was probably 17

but i know that the ds effects from any bard song definitely scaled with instrument mod (also just asked vartax and he remembers them scaling as well)

Back
Top Bottom