Have a Cigar: Silvercrown Finale Bug Thread

Hi, i'm doing the ice burrower part. I give him the diamond when he enrages and he starts regening but shortly after the zone crashes. I've used up two diamonds on this so far. Could this be looked at please?

Thanks

So uhm, i was paying a visit to good ol' Lenny and whatever he had to drop wasnt of Mordin's liking. Am i missing something here or is the meat Mordin wants something that doesnt always drop?

Edit:
I dont need this piece anymore, I managed to get the gem from the heart of fire and do the rest (minus bark & blanket) on Mandate's. But this may still be an issue to look at in case others are after Lenny as well.

Last edited:
Due to a back end code change last binary drop, the worm is currently busted badly. May recruit some folks to test the fix later today, but it is recommended you avoid it for now.

Wondering if the silt is working properly, havent put much time into getting the sceptre but after mining/hailing/running/stomping trash/nameds all over rsm/fg I have found no such special dirts

I went through the very same process as Otcho & Zedaine with no result as well. Fortunately I was able to get through by other means, but it still sux that it wont work.

So umm your little even in that one zone .... nothing else requires facton cough I have helped do boats ect .. but noone can help me doing, what I need.. I have already sent you a pm about the days I have spent here .. but if I loose this mission or don't get flag .. I think I might flip out due to the hours I have spend on my own finding it all out.

GG at loop that dose nothing ... ... I Can't do misson no options to do it.. and i'm not happy. So I did what he asked.. and hello it's not working...

Answer my pm please....

Last edited:
So umm your little even in that one zone .... nothing else requires facton cough I have helped do boats ect .. but noone can help me doing, what I need.. I have already sent you a pm about the days I have spent here .. but if I loose this mission or don't get flag .. I think I might flip out due to the hours I have spend on my own finding it all out.

GG at loop that dose nothing ... ... I Can't do misson no options to do it.. and i'm not happy. So I did what he asked.. and hello it's not working...

Answer my pm please....

It's damn hard to get any meaning out of this gibberish, but rest assured that there are no faction hits at all in this questline.

The trader in Everfrost asks for more silk yet returns the icy silk to me. Character is Lindstrom. Successfully turned in 5 so far.

Ice burrower crashes zone when it regens to 30%. Lost 2 diamonds 12/31/2009 3:25 EST. Character is Lindstrom.

Final part is unclear what to do after you complete it. and she doesn't respond to hails or accept the item

The Chick in HoM isn't working correctly, I got it done .. but when everyone leaves and come back to do it again for more toons Sits at 90% can't attack can't trigger.

Arresting is not working, you say halt your under arrest, And nothing happens. You hand in the Signed Arrest Warrant, nothing happens.
Than I had a GM reset her - Thanks Tao
Tried agian nothing happened.

She is not running off and triggering the event to continue.

What she dose do is bug, And say she is busy to EVERYONE else trying to do the quest.

Back
Top Bottom