Have a Cigar: Silvercrown Finale Bug Thread

I think the Ice Burrowers are broken. I took one down to enrage state, fed him a diamond and then he started healing & emoting about worms comming from the ground. But the worms in question never popped. After he had healed back to 100% he was still emoting about adds and we killed it. He dropped a regular hearth :(

Not that a diamond is the biggest loss in the world, but it does kinda suck that he ate it but didnt deliver :( I hope i can get this fixed & have my diamond back :p I got a screenie if u want.

I think the Ice Burrowers are broken. I took one down to enrage state, fed him a diamond and then he started healing & emoting about worms comming from the ground. But the worms in question never popped. After he had healed back to 100% he was still emoting about adds and we killed it. He dropped a regular hearth :(

Not that a diamond is the biggest loss in the world, but it does kinda suck that he ate it but didnt deliver :( I hope i can get this fixed & have my diamond back :p I got a screenie if u want.

You have to wait about 3 ticks after he gets to 100% for them to give the crystallize emote

You have to wait about 3 ticks after he gets to 100% for them to give the crystallize emote

No I was there with him, it was deff broke when we did it since I did it before that with Brenden. It should be fixed now tho, Cyz took a lil while but being the great Dev he is fixed it and last I did it for Lizzlefritz and myself it worked great. Thanks Cyz =)

1. Dunno if it's right but we were doing that Ice Burrower and 1st try was fail.
On 2nd try, on same mob we handed in another Diamond, we got 2 x more adds than normal and looted 2 x jeweled hearts from that corpse.

2. If I use Monster Summoning pets on Blackscale Spy, it seems to reset.
Also Blackscale is misspelled on journal for that, on first line there reads Blacscale

1. Dunno if it's right but we were doing that Ice Burrower and 1st try was fail.
On 2nd try, on same mob we handed in another Diamond, we got 2 x more adds than normal and looted 2 x jeweled hearts from that corpse.

2. If I use Monster Summoning pets on Blackscale Spy, it seems to reset.
Also Blackscale is misspelled on journal for that, on first line there reads Blacscale

The first thing isn't unexpected... but is pretty funny when you think about it. I'll put a limiter of some kind on.

Hmm he shouldn't reset on pets... which leads to a bit of lol concerning how I assumed some internal code worked regarding monster summons...

Typo when starting 2'nd phase text. (need more info, let me know)

Also seems to be a bug when starting 2'nd phase regarding a mob that is suppose to be around. I have Traced the zone for about 2 hours .. I ran with flaged toon in everything. Every Cave .. Every ZL .. everything.

Hit me up on that when your online please.

If you are talking about the part where your journal says to check out the GD area, that works perfectly fine. Perhaps you are just not doing the right thing!

After saving gnome from bad things:
He gives you the flag for the next quest but:

1) The journal entry says Shorvina , I assume it means Shoriva the high trader in sea of swords
2) Shoriva doesnt want to leak THE GOODS on shadowdwarfs, aka doesn't give any form of dialoque about them or how to seal the deal

As well:
[d2]Perhaps I don't really get it at all, leads to
[d1] That is impressive

which apparently does not continue the dialoque with dalak

Last edited:
God dammit, I thought I removed that 'hint' to go talk to her (was to lazy to write the dialog). I'll get something written for this evening I suppose.

God dammit, I thought I removed that 'hint' to go talk to her (was to lazy to write the dialog). I'll get something written for this evening I suppose.

=( Otcho is now stuck in unending debate with dalak as he seems to not want to respond to my opinion of shojars greatness. see above post for details

Its saved where you are, thought all the branches were working, but will be an easy fix (for me, my dialog tress can be difficult to bug fix) when I get on. Sadly that won't be for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom