Guild Tank List

Yeah I still dont' understand the point of this post. If you were just curious you could ask around, and then curiosity satisfied.

Other than initial 5 second long curiosity, is this for comparing tanks or something? If so, Just Say No To E-Peen.

I think it's kind of neat to be able to look at gear across the tiers since the top5 is now pretty much saturated with players geared in UT+. I dunno why main tanks are so special though.

yeah it would be nice to see it expanded to the top 10 lists but honestly i doubt there is room on the post to do that.

I think mostly its that the work involved in maintaining a top 10 list is more than double the work maintaining a top 5 list.

Am I the only one that kept a mental list of people around my tier and above to fomelo and compare gear strategies? Who needs and extended top 5 for this?

I dont know why but I can only ever remember other guilds monks, warriors, clerics and rogues. Every other class is a giant void in my mind, no matter how hard I try. Oh, and bards.

Listen man, don't crap up the thread.

I didn't bring it into this thread, Eustace did.

Anyway, whats the purpose of all this again? I don't even see it being useful as a benchmark to new warriors since most warriors they'd be coming up next to in the low tiers are recycled toons.

I will say it's interesting to see which of the three tank classes guilds are using as main tanks, so there's always that.

Yes I did bring it into this thread, because you're constantly taking jabs at Goon Squad, when the truth of the matter is Volkov has been helping them since they formed, which is way way way way way before Numinous ever came on the scene. So really, you should give it a rest. Volkov used to help them in NDHK and Misery (years ago) when they were having trouble, but it wasn't always on his SK.

As far as this thread, I reiterate my opinion that this belongs in Chillville and nowhere else.

Jesus Christ, ya'll are just lazy. Use a /who <guild name> and figure it out.

LOL Amen.

Edit:
/ all doesn't yield offline members...

Yeah but if you do /who all and a guild has a bunch of peeps on and they are raiding......you can be sure they have a tank in there somewhere. /wink

Last edited:
LOL Amen.

Edit:

Yeah but if you do /who all and a guild has a bunch of peeps on and they are raiding......you can be sure they have a tank in there somewhere. /wink

That still doesn't help you find out who all the alts that somehow gotten tagged over the years, so you can remove em. What would be funny is a very old officer coming back on, and /guildremoving everyone else.

Yes I did bring it into this thread, because you're constantly taking jabs at Goon Squad, when the truth of the matter is Volkov has been helping them since they formed, which is way way way way way before Numinous ever came on the scene. So really, you should give it a rest. Volkov used to help them in NDHK and Misery (years ago) when they were having trouble, but it wasn't always on his SK.

As far as this thread, I reiterate my opinion that this belongs in Chillville and nowhere else.

Don't fuckin bring it in here. It doesn't matter if you THINK it belongs in Chillville, dont MAKE it a Chillville post. You see a Numinous tag in my sig and assume I have a thing against Goons despite raiding with them in the past. Don't try to start shit on the regular boards.

Back
Top Bottom