Guild Tank List

When is the last time Forsaken has raided as a guild exactly? I see no need to put him on the list.

I would like to add more tanks though. The following guilds come to mind:
Seven Virtues (No clue)
Bane (No clue)
Seduction (Think they use Uzzdaar)
Prestige (Think they use Brenden)
Veterans (do they raid?)
Scourge (do they raid?)
Novus Ordinatum (do they raid?)

Nope...Brenden isn't our tank. We have our own tanks (2) tagged Prestige (Mained toons). But the point of this post is Meh. /shrug. Have fun though.

Last edited:
Yeah I still dont' understand the point of this post. If you were just curious you could ask around, and then curiosity satisfied.

Other than initial 5 second long curiosity, is this for comparing tanks or something? If so, Just Say No To E-Peen.

I think it is a good list of information for up and coming guilds to compare their tank to say the tanks ahead of them etc. The top 5 doesn't give this kind of information.

i believe Devanos(WAR) is the tank for seven virtues

Any conformation on this?

I think it is a good list of information for up and coming guilds to compare their tank to say the tanks ahead of them etc. The top 5 doesn't give this kind of information.

That makes little to no sense. An up and coming guild still needs to go through lower teir gear, and just because two guilds have comparable tanks doesn't mean they do the same teir. Some guilds have better players than others, and reguardless of how well geared a tank is, without good healers they won't live, without good dps classes they won't kill mobs, and without good support classes, everything else is missing.

If nothing else it is helpful to see what the tanks in the tier ahead of you have as gear, in order to make more appropriate loot choices with item longevity in mind.

Yeah I still dont' understand the point of this post. If you were just curious you could ask around, and then curiosity satisfied.

Other than initial 5 second long curiosity, is this for comparing tanks or something? If so, Just Say No To E-Peen.

100% agree this is a huge e-peen post, nothing else. gratz on that.

Also, Goon Squad isn't really accurate because at least when I would come around and help them out, they used Volkov to tank absolutely everything.

Correction: The MT for Numinous is actually Gankuag (SK) with Ardenn shielding him.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot that Ardenn DOES sometimes MT with Kharras and Keirga shielding him.

Last edited:
100% agree this is a huge e-peen post, nothing else. gratz on that.

Its no different than the idea of fomelo (like the link in your sig) or a top five list or anything else. This game has been and always be about gear and advancing to get better gear.

Also this:

If nothing else it is helpful to see what the tanks in the tier ahead of you have as gear, in order to make more appropriate loot choices with item longevity in mind.

its helpful for those guilds that award loot to see what other tanks are using. Or maybe its about the size of the epeen. Either way i support this product / service

Then why not make a post that shows each guilds raids roster with links to each toons fomelo since we are so interested in what other guilds do? I stand by my post, e-peen away....

Then why not make a post that shows each guilds raids roster with links to each toons fomelo since we are so interested in what other guilds do? I stand by my post, e-peen away....

Probably because the guild MT is the most visible and telling character in terms of a guild's capacities, and a comprehensive list would be tedious to compile/update/confirm. This thread is arguably more useful than the top 5, go shit up that thread.

Correction: The MT for Numinous is actually Gankuag (SK) with Ardenn shielding him.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot that Ardenn DOES sometimes MT with Kharras and Keirga shielding him.

Actually both of these statements are entirely false... mine on the other hand was true.

Actually both of these statements are entirely false... mine on the other hand was true.

Listen man, don't crap up the thread. You haven't been involved in anything Goon Squad has done in ages and Volkov is not our main tank by any means. Let the beef die and don't bring guild drama in to this thread.

What I would like is a Fomelo section dedicated to guilds. A link/guild and in the guild section, a link to all characters/classes /w that guild tag. It isn't showing any more info then already is being shown, just easier to see. Then seeing who is where, and what lingering alts are still there, would be alot easier. Also, when if I was looking for a new guild, I could see the char I was replacing, what kind of gear i could expect, etc.

Back
Top Bottom