Client Upgrade Team is *Back*

I'll probably come back and play some SoD on the new engine to check things out. Best of luck SoD Devs!

Guild management

I could have sworn I saw this somewhere and now I can't find it...

Will the new client finally allow management of guild members from the interface (even if they aren't in the same zone, or better yet even if they aren't online)?

Ahh yes the guild window would be interesting to have. Didn't allow tracking of how long since last login? Been too long for me to remember offhand.

Ahh yes the guild window would be interesting to have. Didn't allow tracking of how long since last login? Been too long for me to remember offhand.

Not sure... they didn't have that ability when I quit EQ back in the day... but it would be a really cool thing to have.

So I haven't changed guilds (yet), but see the 2.5 post I'm about to make for some perhaps related info.

Group mana will save a lot of time since everyone will know healers mana situation at all times. Sounds awesome.

Yes it does show last logged in date. What zone online players are in, guild ranks. Even a notes section about each person if you want to fill in alts, raider , non raider etc. Can even make a banner for the guild

Just to be clear since I haven't found it stickied only mentioned in this thread a bit, the client that 2.5 is using is Underfoot, correct?

We are basing things off Seeds actually. Underfoot has some weird, annoying quirks. In theory though, it shouldn't matter since the server is being coded to support quite a few clients.
Thanks for the info, might be worth updating the 1st post of this sticky so it's visible.

Back
Top Bottom