Class Top 5 List (Thade version)

Faelus has 14% heal crit from charm and tomes.

Mallas has 14% heal crit from charm/tomes

Faelus has 8% spell crit from charm/tomes

MAllas has 9% spell crit from charm/tomes.

I don't think that 1% spell crit really changes the outcome into Mallas' favor.

Alright, first things first, lets move Siblyx up.

Sib vs Majk

Sib has 11 more hitpoint, 57 less ac. Sib has 2% more haste. Majk has 320 more total resists. Here's where it starts looking bad for Majk, really bad. Sib has Striking II to Majk's striking I. Sib has Melee mastery and periphery dodging II, avoidance II, as well as dodging the tears of tarhyl. Between the spell mitigation and avoidance and periphery dodging, he more than makes up for the difference in AC and resists in terms of survivability. He has a wayy better main hand item and more piercing mod, but not as good of an offhand. The bottom line is that Siblyx out DPS's Majk and is more survivable. I dont see how there is any question he is a win.

Sib vs Eyate.

Sib has 158 more HP, 57 more AC, but 178 less total resist. Like against Majk, he has spell mitigation and avoidance and periphery dodging over Eyate and they both have striking II. Sib has 2% more haste and 15% more piercing mod. Eyate does have a better off hand, but in this situation the extra haste and piercing mods make siblyx comparable DPS to eyate and then the immense advantage to survivability is going to put him over.

In summation: Siblyx should be the number three rogue without a doubt, beating Eyate and Majk.

Now with that out of the way, lets get me back on the list.

Banj vs Majk

Majk has 17 more resists and 28 more AC than I have. I have 285 more hitpoints than he has. Thats about the end of where we are comparable. I have a way better main hand, way better off hand, tome of striking II, and tears of tarhyl. I am just as survivable if not more so and have brutally more dps. There is nothing else in this comparison worth considering. He has better backstab mod, but I'm sorry it doesn't even approach making up the difference. Not even a little bit. Banji wins and moves to number five.

Banji vs Eyate.

Banji has 442 more HP, 85 more AC, 127 fewer resists. No contest. I have every completed tome he has, and then some. As far as DPS goes, we're very similar except that he's got 10% more backstab mod and I have a way better offhand. My better offhand beats his backstab mod. I've parsed it and comapred my mercy in the offhand compared to The Caretaker's Will and the sword wins every time. Even if we called it a wash, which is a big if, I crush him in survivability. I get the win and get moved up to number four.

In summation: Banji is better dps than both Majk and Eyate and is more survivable than both as well. He moves to number four.

First volley of the Zatik Revolution:

Asura to #1 cleric and #1 mana at 9777 sry Nwaij!

okgo

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE THE LIST ALONE BECAUSE I SORT OF FEEL LIKE THOSE PANTS ARE NOT GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT.

Thade add * for you know what. Actually, maybe add a seperate list for that at the bottom of 1st post.

Also, update #5 mana, pretty sure Sintasia should be on there.

The mana list is pretty out dated it would seem. Everyone who thinks they should be close should put on top mana gear.

Looking at you Glorax

Mana should look like:

1. Glorax (9728)
2. Nwaij (9693)
3. Solosolki (9663)
4. Sintasia (9569)
5. Asura (9532)

Unless any of these, or others like eldorath, zedaine, etc, are witholding gear.

Faelus 9575

Faelus vs Zedaine:
HP: 7188 v 6966
Mana:9575 v 9457
AC: 1605 v 1521
FT: 21 v 22

Focus Stuff:
Faelus: Void Touched/HI7/RI7/DI7/MC8/CH8/AE8/BE8/7 Cold 7 Magic/CE3
Zedaine: HI7/RI8/DI7/MC8/CSI8/BE7/Dur7/7 Cold 7 Magic/CE3
Void touched has better CSI, and a bunch of AC in. SO basically a win in everything but FT. and range.

Saves:
MR: 317 v 365
FR: 198 v 227
CR: 211 v 290
PR: 312 v 268
DR: 254 v 276

Beaten in saves.

Faelus wins in stats but Im too lazy to type those out.

Skill mods
Dodge: 10 v 10
Alteration: 16 v 9
Offense: 25 v 0
Divination: 5 v 10
Conjuration: 3 v 5
Haste: 100% v 0%

Spell ward 10 v 9
Crit: 10% v 5%
Aggro: -10 v -10
etcetcetc rest not so useful look at them yourself.

Tomes:
Zedaine has Dodging the Tears, Cha1, Ele resist 1, and MR 2+3, Evo1 and Frost 1, Faelus has Resil 1, Mind 2.

Zedaine doesnt have enough int for Mind1 to up his nuke crits, Faelus does, nullifies Evo1 lead. Spell dodge vs resil 1, Dodge a bit better.

Spells:
Runic 2 for Faelus. I am the greatest.

Diety:
18 v 20

Faelus has Druid spires bracer which is ridic, vs Zedaine's heal proc bracer.
Both have Tear of Elael, Dretch worm, ToT Gloves, Ashpyre. Faelus also has Blood of Talin.
Win on various things.

OVERALL FAELUS WIN RIGHT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom