Class Top 5 List (Thade version)

Draeos stop being modest and take number 2 already...dps from ancient times has changed since. Dimmi has a higher dmg main hand...too bad it's based on ratio now. His offhand is a better main hand...

dimmis offhand/primary are mega retarded because he gave his info out to every scumbag on the server or maybe dimmi just wanted to parse who knows.

Dimmi has better weapons than draeos though. So does banjimen, by alot.

Last edited:
I gave my info to a couple scumbags, haven't played dimmi in like a year....Stryda I was around when backstab changed, "ancient times" was pre-ikisith young pup...I know his offhand is better than his mainhand and tbh idk why the last guy who used him has his weapons that way (they're backwards ffs) he might have been doing it in a lower-tiered xp zone for more group HoT procs IDK.

Draeos probly could beat Dimmi out for #2 by fomelo even with the right weapons in, but Dimmi would still win out on DPS, Backstab accounts for about 40% of a rogue's DPS. A chance to increase that by a small percentage wouldn't overcome the DPS difference from galeforce to caretaker's.

Either way that's why I mentioned dimmi's real weapons (and his amazing searfire aug) are the only things missing from his fomelo (render/caretaker's) so comparisons can be made and he could be bumped without me having to dig up his info. If retired toons were pulled from top 5, I would be the first to volunteer the #2 spot to someone else (siblyx was SO close *teardrop*)

For all you pre-spires rogues out there, Sihk's Hidden Hand is amazing and render only outparses it by a tiny bit as a mainhand and it's great and amazing and amazing. *Public Service Announcement*

Last edited:
Ancient Times was when Rykke only had max AAs and was still lvl 64 (I totally emulated you on this when I was 64...I think...idk that was back in ancient times)

I may or may not have refused to hit 65 until I had more AAs than you, I'm not sure.

More ancient times was doing adepts with Ciradhos not knowing it was you and hating him for being a stereotypical LG paladin dick =D

Ancient Times was when Rykke only had max AAs and was still lvl 64 (I totally emulated you on this when I was 64...I think...idk that was back in ancient times)

I may or may not have refused to hit 65 until I had more AAs than you, I'm not sure.

More ancient times was doing adepts with Ciradhos not knowing it was you and hating him for being a stereotypical LG paladin dick =D

ahahhaa

Kedrin Vs Caer

HP:
9091 - 8550 (+541)
AC:
1902 - 1893 (+9)
Mana:
7984 - 7544 (+440)

FT:
20 - 13 (+7)
Recovery:
25 - 24 (+1)
Haste:
48 - 47 (+1)
Worn Atk:
150 - 150

Strength:
485 - 473 (+12)
Stamina:
421 - 452 (-31)
Agility:
485 - 511 (-26)
Dexterity:
515 - 515
Wisdom:
305 - 305
Charisma:
434 - 422 (+12)

MR:
286 - 295 (-9)
FR:
271 - 232 (+39)
CR:
191 - 282 (-91)
PR:
347 - 295 (+52)
DR:
300 - 213 (+97)

Deity Spec:
20 - 15 (+5)

Stun Resist:
39 - 28 (+11)
Mind Shield:
37 - 16 (+21)
Critical Strike(melee):
13 - 13
Spell Crit:
11 - 11
Healing Crit:
13 - 14 (-1)
Negative Aggression:
15 - 2 (+13)
Damage Reduction:
25 - 17 (+9)

Archery:
25 - 25
Divination:
10 - 5 (+5)
Evocation:
7 - 10 (-3)
1 Hand Slashing:
0 - 24 (-24)
Double Attack:
1 - 0 (+1)
Dual Wield:
1 - 0 (+1)

Damage Increment:
8 - 7 (+3%)
Mana Conservation:
8 - 8
Affliction Enhancement:
7 - 7
Cold Focus:
7% - 0% (+7%) [Add's 38 to Exposure; 61 to Icerend; 115 to Glacial Strike]
Magic Focus:
7% - 7%
Poison Focus:
0 - 6% (-6%) [Add's 28 dmg to bow proc]

Tome:
-class-
Crippling Shot 3
Crippling Shot 4
Splitting Arrow 1
Splitting Arrow 2
Splitting Arrow 3
Splitting Arrow 4
-EF (not already above)-
Secrets of the Wee Folk
-General (not already above)-
Tome of the Swift 2
Tome of Vitality 1
Tome of Vitality 2
Tome of Frost Mastery 2
Glyph of Shojar
Tome of Bodily Avoidance 1
Tome of Bodily Resilience 1

Perhaps I am premature in making this post, however it seems that Kedrin is a bit better of a Ranger on Fomelo.

Also:

*** could be added next to Kedrin's name

Last edited:
Radaere vs #5 Mallas

Stats
Hit Points
6567 Radaere
Armor Class
1440 Mallas
Mana
9147 Radaere
Flowing Thought
20 Radaere
Recovery
27 Mallas
Attack
1075 Radaere
Haste
0%
0% Tie

Radaere beats Mallas in most of the important stuff (hit points, mana, flowing thought) and barely trails in armor class.

Strength
255 Radaere
Stamina
399 Radaere
Agility
320 Mallas
Dexterity
283 Mallas
Wisdom
375 Radaere
Intelligence
295 Mallas
Charisma
450 Radaere

The only stat that really “matters” here is charisma, leading to a lower resist rate for Radaere. Combined with Glyph of Shojar and +divination skill, Radaere’s resist rate is even lower. Even where Mallas wins, the differences are negligible.

Magic Resist
313 Mallas
Fire Resist
226 Radaere
Cold Resist
274 Mallas
Poison Resist
255 Mallas
Disease Resist
215 Radaere
Average Resist
257 Mallas

Hit and miss for who wins in resists. Mallas edges Radaere by a hair in over all resists, but 341 more hit points in Radaere’s favor probably trumps this lead.

Advanced Item Effects
Stun Resist
32%
19% Radaere
Mind Shield
40%
22% Radaere
Spell Ward
4%
10% Mallas*
Critical Strike
9%
9% Tie
Aggression
-15%
-7% Radaere
Damage Reduction
25 Tie

Radaere has a lot more advanced item effects.

*Radaere has completed Dodging the Tears of Tarhyl. For what it is worth, after ~83% mana, Radaere takes less spell damage than Mallas. For instance, at 50% mana, Radaere takes 7% less spell damage, compared to 5% less spell damage for Mallas.

Skill Mods
Alteration
+17
+3 Radaere
Evocation
+20
+15 Radaere
Dodge
+0
+4 Mallas (And he gets Halfling +1% to dodge melee/spell)
Channeling
+1
+0 Radaere
Divination
+5
+0 Radaere
Hide
+10
+0 Radaere

Radaere heals better and nukes harder. Radaere gets resisted less. Radaere hides better. Mallas dodges better.

Focus Effects
Healing Increment
7 Tie
Damage Increment
7 Radaere
Range Increment
7 Radaere
Mana Conservation
7 Tie
Casting Speed Increment
7 Tie
Duration Increment
8 7 Radaere
Affliction Enhancement
7 Tie
Companion Strength
7 Radaere
Bane Enhancement
7 Mallas
Fire Focus
7%
0% Radaere
Magic Focus
6%
0% Radaere
(Lack of worn) Cold Focus
4%
2% Radaere

Radaere does more damage, his spells land from farther away, his buffs last longer, his pet hits harder, and his fire/magic/cold spells do even more damage. Mallas does more damage against elementals.

Tomes
Radaere has the following tomes completed over Mallas:
Secrets of the Wee Folk (negates Mallas’ Halfling innate death save?)
Understanding and Working with Runes
Compendium of Passive Stances
Dodging the Tears of Tarhyl
Elemental Resistance I/II/III
Magical Resistance I/II
Swift I/II
Racing Thoughts I/II
Critical Evocation I/II
Exceptional Healing I/II
Frost Mastery II
Mind II
Charisma I/II
Glyph of Shojar
Euphorbium Mastery I/II

Besides tome bonuses factored into other parts of this comparison, Radaere mitigates more damage when runed and gives his group a 20% bonus to damage shields.

Other
Specialization Bonus
20%
20% Tie
Heal Crit
+15%
+14% Radaere
Spell Crit
+9%
+8% Radaere
Run Speed
+4% +3% Radaere

**As a wood elf, while outdoors Radaere gains an additional +2% heal/spell crit, and +8% run speed in forests.

From Fomelo, Radaere has the final Vah banner, Shared Memories gloves, and two bracer procs (One is 10%/5% heal/spell crit for 2 ticks on beneficial spells, the other is a 104 base DoT/20 FR debuff for 3 ticks on detrimental spells). Outside of Fomelo, I too have Ashpyre and Immature Dretch Worm Larvae. As for spells, Radaere has the Murk pet spell and Shout of Agony, and Mallas does not, according to the Top 5 list.

In conclusion, Radaere is #5 druid, with *** next to his name.

Please let me know if I missed something.

Last edited:
Third_Strongest_tee_by_kwant.png

Back
Top Bottom