Class Rankings

Haenir

Dalayan Master
And never been a fan of trolls. They did horrific things to the frogloks. And unlike the ogres, who are mostly just dumb/hungry/prone to rage, trolls have a bit of a cruel streak as far as EQ lore goes.

I don't really know the EQ lore with trolls, but SoD lore-wise they're not so evil (they are a bit racist and militaristic).

daenar_sod

Dalayan Elder
Completely forgot about the stamina thing. I was still basing my stuff off of when s5 was garbage, "chance to not suck" stance. Yeah, after reviewing, sustaining those stances takes higher priority over the other crap. Maybe I should actually pay attention instead of watching them funny animal vidjas while I play

Nwaij

Dalayan Pious Diety
Completely forgot about the stamina thing. I was still basing my stuff off of when s5 was garbage, "chance to not suck" stance. Yeah, after reviewing, sustaining those stances takes higher priority over the other crap. Maybe I should actually pay attention instead of watching them funny animal vidjas while I play
watching them funny animal vidjas sounds like a very BSTish thing though.

Queesha

Dalayan Beginner
I very lazily copied the OP and moved a few things around, corrected some glaring errors, and dropped a few truth bombs.

Shit tier:

Monk: You are broken in 2.5 and suck the worst.
Paladin: I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

How are monks broken in 2.5?

VVV
Thank you!

Last edited:

Kapitol K

Dalayan Elder
my shitty updated version strictly for raiding purposes at the endgame with every raid boss on farm status, with 0 reasoning given.

Shit tier:

shaman

Low Tier:

ranger
necro

Mid Tier:

enchanter
rogue
paladin
shadowknight

High Tier:

wizard
warrior (i would bring 2 to every raid except i value a chance at loot diversity bonus.)
druid
beastlord

God Tier:

cleric
mage
monk
bard

Last edited:

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
9810hpf.gif

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
my shitty updated version strictly for raiding purposes at the endgame with every raid boss on farm status, with 0 reasoning given.

Shit tier:

shaman

Low Tier:

ranger
necro

Mid Tier:

enchanter
rogue
paladin
shadowknight

High Tier:

wizard
warrior (i would bring 2 to every raid except i value a chance at loot diversity bonus.)
druid
beastlord

God Tier:

cleric
mage
monk
bard
good list. swap mage and wizard, move monk down to high tier and our list are otherwise identical. but its mostly just semantics / how i'd define the criteria of what constitutes god tier

Kapitol K

Dalayan Elder
good list. swap mage and wizard, move monk down to high tier and our list are otherwise identical. but its mostly just semantics / how i'd define the criteria of what constitutes god tier
the thing ive learned here in 2021 is that in raids consistency is king. if you can be consistent DPS without any ramp up time and you never run out of resources, that is enough for me to list you in the godtier category.

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
the thing ive learned here in 2021 is that in raids consistency is king. if you can be consistent DPS without any ramp up time and you never run out of resources, that is enough for me to list you in the godtier category.
ya, our discrepancies basically come down to we value being mechanicsdoer vs pumpgod. granted I haven't raided anywhere near as much as you in the era where 60% of the classes in the game had their damage nerfed by class reworks and/or weapon nerf patch, so my perspective is a bit dated.

Top Bottom