Bards next patch

9 aa's huh... 10.000 pp price to first accurate guess, before the patch Rymy is refering to, on me :p

I'm guessing - Fading Memories.

Passive MoTS

2) Relic: Melody of the Shield rework
Now a passive AA: Casting any beneficial melody will passively reduce nuke damage by 15%.
Cost 9AAs
Requirements: Song Mastery 3

Looks like you won!

You owe me 290k :p

Last edited:
Im loving the changes, 10/10. Not sure if its intended or not, but when Finale of Strife goes off, at the end of Crescendo of Strife, it interrupts any currently being casted spells/songs. Also, if there could be a fix for atleast the ammo-slot-instrument-swap-melee-attack-pause-?bug?, that would be awesome. Thanks for all your hard work!

You can blame me for that tbh, I didn't make the time originally to implement it as it was planned so v3 was used as a stop gap, we didn't want the rest of the changes to be held up by it.

Having said that I might as well explain why v3 was a bad effect to have long term.
  • V3 haste is traditionally something that is used on non class specific abilities (clickies, procs, etc).
  • The song actually had stacking issues with other effects, IDEALLY no class ability should be preventing you from getting benefits from your items.
  • Scaling was worse since bards cannot increase v3 haste from instrument modifiers, meaning it would always be the static amount.

Last edited:
Incase you were unaware, it wasnt a V3 haste, it was a V2 haste like Boon of the Vulfwere and Legacy of the Dragonkin, but I understand what you are saying.

Incase you were unaware, it wasnt a V3 haste, it was a V2 haste like Boon of the Vulfwere and Legacy of the Dragonkin, but I understand what you are saying.
Actually on SoD someone at some point decided to define v2 and v3 haste opposite of what they are on live. So as far as the server is concerned the 2 spells you just listed are v3, and not v2. Fiery warcry is v2.

Back
Top Bottom